Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my new chassis arrived today and its awsome ! vin number is stamped and the vin decal is there as well ! the only thing it needs added to it is the rear heat exchanger , but thats it ! it even comes with halh the chain case !!!!! footwells,and tunnel braces ect ect ect is all pre assembled at cat and no mickey mouse sectioning !!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks freedom cycle and arctic cat ! my f-5 will be good as new by the end of next week and i wont have to ride with a hole in it anymore !!!!!!!!!! oh happy days !!!!!!!! :p :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
Wow Dana, This will be your third F5 already, wont it?

Not a dig, but didn't you have the lemon right off the bat?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Good for you Dana. Just got back from another ride on my F5. Not a single problem. It only seems to be getting better!

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i bent the chassis when i hit a dip/culvert/big hole in a field and it buckled the chassis right under the secondary , i knew something was wrong when the handlebars were crooked.
this is not really my third sled just my second and its my nobodys fault the chassis bent except my own . i love my f-5 ! :wub:
i just think its aswome that when there is a chassis related issue that cat makes replacement chassis for you as long as you cut out your vin number and send it to them, then they build a complete chassis and restamp your vin number just like the day it was made ! no mickey mouse pop riveted sectioning for me !!! im going to take some pics of just the chassis when i drop it off next tuesday ! thanks again cat for making the baddest 500 ever !!!
:wub:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts