Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i got my sled back after having the chassis replaced and belive it or not the dealer did a smokin job !!!!!!!!!! i could only find a couple of little things and i looked this thing over for almost 2 hours with lighted mirrors and flashlights . everything is perfect and i get to ride it tomorrow for its maiden voyage, but im sure everything will be ok .
i want to thank the service dept at FREEDOM CYCLE in concord nh for putting up with my constant eye and questions . they really did do a great job, and i should know because i video taped the entire sled before it went over there, lol. while it was there they did the cat updates as well and now everything is shiney new again ! the coolest thing is that i did not even buy the sled from them but they still treated me awsome ! thanks
ill have pics of the old chassis tomorrow afternoon to show you how it comes from cat, plus its cool to see what the foundation of the firecat looks like.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
awesome! sounds like they did a good job.It's also good to see there's someone more anal about there sled than me! :D :lol: :lol: looking forward to the pics

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i really cant believe how nice it turned out, everything is exact ! silicone,loctite,clamps, everything !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts