Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put new wear bars on my wifes F-5 and I was looking at both of these options. What do you guys/gals think would be better. What size carbide? I've been told the longer the carbide the better. I gues size does matter. Haha....Thanks

·
Registered
313 Posts
Originally posted by Wayno@Mar 27 2003, 01:47 AM
I want to put new wear bars on my wifes F-5 and I was looking at both of these options. What do you guys/gals think would be better. What size carbide? I've been told the longer the carbide the better. I gues size does matter. Haha....Thanks
If you want a set of dual runners, then pm me. I'll sell you mine for $50. I only used them one day. They stop the darting, but I bought new skis.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I had real good luck with Woody's Dooley's this past winter but that was on my ZR. The sled darted pretty bad till I tryed them. Instant fix. Still seemed to corner well also.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Im sure either one would be good, if the track is unstudded and you are not racing i dont think you should go over 6 inch because the skis will dart if you do. If you put studs depending on the ammount go 8 inch,but it basically depends on how much studs you are putting in the track, it should be balanced. Too much studs and not enough carbide you will push in corners. Too muccarbide and not engouh studs your back end will slide around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts