Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
I have a pair on order, 6", I have talk to a few guys who have them, they said they love them, the best thing they bought for there sleds, 0 push and 0 darting.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
You will not go wrong with Dooley's. All reports coming back in are positive. Refer to post on ZR Genl Discussion pg 2 about Dooley's for more feedback. Check pricing with Dan of The Outdoor Shop and order there if possible. I bought mine from www.masonracing.com w/ shipping $113.50.

Mark

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
The Woodys Doolies are about three times the weight of any other bar

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Bought directly from c&a at grayslake snow show
$225.00 for ski's mnt. kit and two sets of 9"wear bars
last day of show, i guess they did not want to haul back to minnesota
me and 3 of other buddys w/ f7's bought this set-up

·
Registered
743 Posts
I will say I have always been interested in the C & A ski, I mean every brand sled does run the in the snow cross, And I am sure they are worth the money, BUT! will I get my moneys worth, OR will the doolys do just as good for what I need, I dont do snow cross, But ride pretty hard, My friends call me a nut, I do like to go fast, and like to get every MPH out of evry turn and stright I can, But as far as a trail ride I think I can get that from the doolys, for a less price. But do like the C & QA ski.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Got a set of doolys waiting to go on, hopefully worth the $. Going to Northeast Kingdom to try 'em out.

SeymourF7

1 - 13 of 13 Posts