Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried, I liked. No more darting but expensive and heavy. No more Trout River Ale for a while to make riding weight ( yeah right!)

·
Registered
743 Posts
I to have been thinking of trying them on my F7, Does it make it any harder to turn or no?Ibet they dont push when you turn, what do you think the +s and tee neg's are of them, and dp ypu think theyare worth te $$$.

Rich

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
+'s far outweigh negatives. Negatives- heavy, expensive. Positives- awesome cornering no pushing, no darting as of yet, solid in control feel when cornering, 50+ miles on them so far and worth every penny. Ran into another rider who also had them and agreed that they are worth the extra $$$ just for the darting alone. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have 8" dooleys on m fcat. They're awesome, especially on ice. Was out on the lake last weekend and they carve like nancy karigan. :ph34r:

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try Outdoor Shop on this site. If not then any web based parts or racing site. Got mine from www.masonracing.com Enjoy!

Mark

·
Registered
124 Posts
they are available in 4,6 +8's. They say the lenghts to run are comparable to what you run now. If you run 6" then use 6" dooleys, if u use 8" then use 8" dooleys, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts