Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find out if the Woody's 8" 60 Degree Carbides will fit my 03' F7 Firecat. Is there some place I can look? A chart or something? The look like they will fit but want to make sure before I buy them... No part number..

For those of you wondering.. I don't have them in my paw's so I can't make sure they fit by trying them on and the person selling them has no clue what they fit...

·
Registered
186 Posts
dvarmit,

I have 8" Woody's on my '03. I don't know if they are 60 degree or not. You might try looking on the Dennis Kirk site or in their catalog. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dvarmit,

I have 8" Woody's on my '03. I don't know if they are 60 degree or not. You might try looking on the Dennis Kirk site or in their catalog. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:[/b]
F7Man

Thanks, they will fit. I order from Dennis Kirk a good bit and never thought of checking there.. They have a super site for spec's, etc.. Thanks again!

The wife's 04 Sabercat is darting like crazy so since these are cheap I thought I would throw a set on and see what happens. I never ran the 60 degree so I have no idea what to expect. Playing around mostly. If they don't help I'll get rid of them.

Now that I think about it. Does anyone reading this know or have any expierience with the 60 degree carbides?

·
Registered
186 Posts
dvarmit,

Is there another degree cut for the f-cats besides the 60? Thought you might know since you looked at Dennis Kirk and I'm frankly too lazy right now to look myself.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I switched to 8 inch last year on my o5 ,single 8 inch made it dart so this year I switched back to the 6 inch duallys and every thing is good again (no darting)
Go with the duallys

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I switched to 8 inch last year on my o5 ,single 8 inch made it dart so this year I switched back to the 6 inch duallys and every thing is good again (no darting)
Go with the duallys[/b]
Was your 8" that made the sled dart a 60 degree? Did anyone else expierience darting with the Woody 8" 60 degree? or any 60 degree carbide for that matter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts