Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ya, iv only seen a small handful of guys working on those trails in the last few years

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Sad isn't it . Everyone wants to ride but no one wants to work. Good luck with your trail work.

Our trail signing weekend is coming right up but we spent a nice Saturday morning in the Spring passing out maple syrup to landowners and also updating trail permission paperwork.

Oldtimer has a thread going about trail work, so many are oblivious as to what it takes. Good luck with your work weekend.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Yeah sure i'll be there the weekend dec 16 an 17.

What did u have in mind.

I normaly clear the trails by my house in manchester on opening day.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Originally posted by mxzrevman@Oct 10 2005, 06:11 PM
ya, iv only seen a small handful of guys working on those trails in the last few years
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=920584
[/quote]

It is a bummer to hear that only small group of guys help out with trail work. I haven't yet had the chance to ride down south in Woodford but have heard that the riding is great. I have also heard that the Woodford club has one of the largest clubs in terms of total members in the VAST network. You have to wonder where all of these club members are when trail work needs to be completed.

If you ride in Woodford area please help these guys out. The season opens in under a month and they must have tons of work to get done before grooming begins and the trails open.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts