Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know how far it is from woodford to st J. looking to run up and back the next day. i'm guessing it's got to be around 200 miles, but I can't find my map. does trail 7 run thru st johnsbury?

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
anyone know how far it is from woodford to st J. looking to run up and back the next day. i'm guessing it's got to be around 200 miles, but I can't find my map. does trail 7 run thru st johnsbury?[/b]
:pointlaugh: Maybe 200miles ONE WAY,...probably a bit more.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
No 7 does not. 7 to 12 to 15. not the most direct but the easiest to follow.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
anyone know how far it is from woodford to st J. looking to run up and back the next day. i'm guessing it's got to be around 200 miles, but I can't find my map. does trail 7 run thru st johnsbury?[/b]
When you planning this for?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Woodford to St J/ Marty market in Danville .... 220 miles... Miles were measure on one of the border to border runs a few years

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we were looking to leave friday morning come back down saturday, but it doesn't look like thats going to happen. if theres any snow left maybe the middle to end of next week. anyone know a better town to ride to about 200 miles from woodford.

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
we were looking to leave friday morning come back down saturday, but it doesn't look like thats going to happen. if theres any snow left maybe the middle to end of next week. anyone know a better town to ride to about 200 miles from woodford.[/b]

Barre has a lot of places to stay. LaGues AKA the Hilltop I believe would be my first pick.

·
Registered
200 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts