Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I thought everyone would get a laugh from this one. Last year 2006 Dec 20th. I told Brain he colud go first for this very reason. It took 4 of us an hour to get him out. His sled had 9 miles on it. He did get it started and rode it back to Twin Brooks. This picture was after we got it out. And hell no I did not get in the water to help. HNY. BT.

P.S. This is Brain Lee from CT. If you know him tell him you saw him on the net. :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
By the looks of that broken windshield, he did an "endo".

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He has a smile because after a hour in that water he knew he could go home.

Stay DRY. BT.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, at the far west end of the power line right before it goes into the woods. We hooked two sled up to get it out far enough to pull it out. It was a -itch to get out. Poor guy never rode that brand new sled again, sold it this year for $4,700.00. Year before this picture a mile back he put his new sled on opening day sideways in the woods on the last uphill before this. I can't remember if we got him out that year or not. I always take him with me now on first ride of the year so someone elsa can FU. This year he is going to be out of town, GOT ANY FRIENDS?

HAPPY NEW YEAR. BT. :beerchug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.