Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 1071 Posts

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well this could be the start to a good old fashion New England Winter. 20 inches just feel in Wyoming and it is coming down hard in MN. Let's hope this report is correct and it keeps on coming. The WC is calling for 8-12 @ Stowe. :whistle:

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coming our way

This is headed our way !!!!

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
It's been a few years but I've ridden Woodford b4 Xmas in the past!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Hope that happens...we love to do day trips to Woodford.
Couldn't agree more ! Also like day trips to Chester not much longer than Woodford exit 6,Still get to Green Mountains from other direction.Hey Bud noticed you have ridden a Viper how is the ride ? I just got a 14 with 1000 miles on it plus two year warranty,Ltx Se Red, I have been on I.Q. Polaris skid with 600 121 track now lately 137 Switchback Turbo,I really like long track and Turbo 140 HP. Any pointers on Viper or comparison ?My Swithback is 2009 it's got 3500 miles on it heavy duty torsion springs and just had shocks Revalved and rebuilt ( and I have 0 miles on shocks redone ) I would like to try Viper first before I sell FST plus don't want to Reg. Two sleds ! Thanks

·
Registered
570 Posts
Couldn't agree more ! Also like day trips to Chester not much longer than Woodford exit 6,Still get to Green Mountains from other direction.Hey Bud noticed you have ridden a Viper how is the ride ? I just got a 14 with 1000 miles on it plus two year warranty,Ltx Se Red, I have been on I.Q. Polaris skid with 600 121 track now lately 137 Switchback Turbo,I really like long track and Turbo 140 HP. Any pointers on Viper or comparison ?My Swithback is 2009 it's got 3500 miles on it heavy duty torsion springs and just had shocks Revalved and rebuilt ( and I have 0 miles on shocks redone ) I would like to try Viper first before I sell FST plus don't want to Reg. Two sleds ! Thanks
Ya Mike we Doo Chester also,,a friend of mine has a house he bought there and we also go there from time to time.. another great trail system..As far as the Viper goes it's my wife's sled and we have zero miles on it so I cannot give an informed report yet. I would suggest spending some time on Totally Yamaha as they have a wealth of knowledge over there and several members own them and speak highly of them.
IMG_0288.jpg

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Ya Mike we Doo Chester also,,a friend of mine has a house he bought there and we also go there from time to time.. another great trail system..As far as the Viper goes it's my wife's sled and we have zero miles on it so I cannot give an informed report yet. I would suggest spending some time on Totally Yamaha as they have a wealth of knowledge over there and several members own them and speak highly of them.
View attachment 1734842
We're in East Haven CT. Are you in CT. ?

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Think we need to do a CT day, Daytrip to somewhere in southern Vt this year.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Well this could be the start to a good old fashion New England Winter. 20 inches just feel in Wyoming and it is coming down hard in MN. Let's hope this report is correct and it keeps on coming. The WC is calling for 8-12 @ Stowe. :whistle:

I sure hope your right :thumbsup: I have gotten conflicting reports someone sent me Farmers Almanac twice and it said a Good Winter ! Just the other day I heard the warm trend again,it is warm here in Ct. We drove home yesterday with windows down and 60 degrees , eye yi yi !

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Yes I'm in Southington...I'm a contractor and was just in Branford yesterday looking at a job.
Im a Contractor too been in business since 89 have done it all from building a Complete house to repairs,Roofs,Siding,Windows and Doors,Decks,Kitchens,Baths,Floors,Insulation etc,Buddy of ours is in Southington he rides with us Guy,he is Painting Contractor also my daughter In Law comes from Southington her last maiden name is Arena.What kind of work do you do ?:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 1071 Posts