Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my first year joining the girls. I have always wanted to go on this ride! I'm pretty excited! I was wondering who else out there is planning to attend? If you have been on the ride before, how did you like it? Who was your leader? Lets hear it! :party43:

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Im not a lady, (looks down), yup, definetely not a lady, so I obviously cant go, but Ive seen the ladies out on the snow before.
Its pretty cool actually and its great thing that they put on. If nothing else, it may bring more women to the sport and give them the confidence to not only ride, but to work on and even mod up their own machines, and as far as Im concerned thats a great thing.
I talked to a few of the ladies who were with the group (they were hot, blonde and rode sleds; what else do you expect a fella to do?) and they seemed like they really had fun on the ride. The ladies were laughing and joking with each other.
I think you will have fun on it. Make sure to take lots of pics and let us know how things go.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! I'm sure I'll have fun! :party: I was hoping there was more women on the board who were going. But, I suppose it's a man's sport. :dunno: Although, I have been riding with the guys for 8 years now, I'm glad I can keep up! :got_nx:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I am female and use to take my other female friends out riding and was the leader of the group. I definetly know how to work on them. Not a problem here.
I have moved now and haven't taken the girls our riding for a while. But this year I am going to attempt to take a group of my husband's friends wives. This could be interesting since most are not that good of a riders. Well, this will only happen if we get snow in Iowa.

I haven't road up North with the girls because none of them go up there. I too always ride with the boyz, no problems here keeping up.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Got any info on the Women on Snow event? Maybe my wife would be interested.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am female and use to take my other female friends out riding and was the leader of the group. I definetly know how to work on them. Not a problem here.
I have moved now and haven't taken the girls our riding for a while. But this year I am going to attempt to take a group of my husband's friends wives. This could be interesting since most are not that good of a riders. Well, this will only happen if we get snow in Iowa.

I haven't road up North with the girls because none of them go up there. I too always ride with the boyz, no problems here keeping up.[/b]
Supper! Thats great that you lead a personal tour! I wish I could get more girls to ride! You should hook up the trailer and head up North! Ride hard and keep them chasing ya! :buttrock:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
But my thought was that our husbands could trailer up our sleds, drop us off, and head further north for a guys' weekend. Do you trailer your own sled?[/b]
My husband is going the the races in St Germain that weekend so he will be dropping me off in Eagle River. I haven't trailered myself yet but I'll drive is he gets tired.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts