Hardcore Sledder banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 850 Assault, 21 XC 650 137
3,459 Posts
Ok, Chris, Levi, Dan and Matt. We ambassadors definitely do not!

·
Premium Member
6,863 Posts
i got 2 oldies. bring er on lol

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Video is a joke but probably good for his YouTube views. I know it all but can't tell you guys anything... :rolleyes:

Every manufacturer across every industry is facing shortages right now; parts, labor, delivery drivers, pretty much everything. Have you been to car dealership lately? Unfortunately this is/was the gamble that we all took for 2022 Snowcheck. The upside is that I sold my wife's IndyXC at a premium in the spring long after our snow had melted and I kept my 2020 Assault. She might end up riding her son's 2009 IQ for a few weeks but that's her issue. LOL! She will just appreciate that 2022 VR1 a whole lot more when it comes in!

I had planned on snowchecking a 2023 but I'm not so sure I will if the current supply chain issues persist into next spring???

·
Registered
218 Posts
Still have my 19/850 Indy until my new 650/137 XC shows up. Dealer gets it then. Ordered and received studs, bigger carbides, scratchers, and extra driving lights. Built new cargo rack, gas rack, chainsaw and ax holder. If the sled breaks and no parts to be had, I guess I will be driving the old trail Indy. I am confident that will not happen.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts