Hardcore Sledder banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Indy Matryx 850 VR1 137
39 Posts
My "backup" plan would be to ride my mothers 16 Doo 900 Ace... or go buy some 1000k sled off facebook and remember how much my back wouldn't hurt riding my 22 VR1.... if I would have it.. Hopefully my dealer would move my deposit over to a 2023 model if that were to happen. I'm going to be optimistic and hopefully Polaris delivers by Dec 1. I had a buddies wife order a 21 Indy SP and she didn't get that until almost January so I'm a bit worried...

·
Registered
187 Posts
That

That’s what I did, I ordered a bunch of 22 trim pieces and decals, they already have been delivered. I was surprised but that is good news Polaris is willing to sell parts to sleds they haven’t even delivered yet.
A sale is a sale. I'm a cup is half full kind of guy, end of the day a sale is a sale if they deliver you something to put your stickers on is more than likely irrelevant to the items being sold in good faith. I'd like to think so but it's a big corporation and the bigger they get the more cut and dry things become.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Matryx VR1 650 137 with ES and GPS gauge. Bunch of accessories.
The 650 is a runner. Rode a buddies Launch and thing flew!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I’m surprised no one have received shipment notifications for RMKs yet.
Rick, you mentioned they were already built over a week ago?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I wonder if they are ambassador sleds or somehow got them early? Unless Idaho prints registration stickers on the spot in person. Idk how someone would have stickers already received and on sled if they just got it. But maybe every state is different. I’m just surprised between all the Facebook groups and here someone wouldn’t have posted there’s shipped let alone received at dealer and picked up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I wonder if they are ambassador sleds or somehow got them early? Unless Idaho prints registration stickers on the spot in person. Idk how someone would have stickers already received and on sled if they just got it. But maybe every state is different. I’m just surprised between all the Facebook groups and here someone wouldn’t have posted there’s shipped let alone received at dealer and picked up.
yea you've got me - it's the first i've seen or heard of a Matryx actually shipping let alone in someone's hands...

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
ambassadors do not get their sleds any earlier than the rest of us.

·
Vendor
10,507 Posts
a buddy of mine ordered the very same sled as i did. same dealer etc. i placed the order 2nd day of sno- check. model year 2019. he placed his order the very last hour on the very last day. both of us are in N.H. he is 45 minutes from me. i got mine 2nd week of October. his showed up in December? the last three sno- check's i've got in October. when others were much later? pretty much tell's me it matters when you sno-check? or when your dealer submits the order? just saying.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I snow checked 3/12/21 and the order went in that or the next day, confirmed with a Polaris email, so hopefully that helps me get it sooner than later.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
a buddy of mine ordered the very same sled as i did. same dealer etc. i placed the order 2nd day of sno- check. model year 2019. he placed his order the very last hour on the very last day. both of us are in N.H. he is 45 minutes from me. i got mine 2nd week of October. his showed up in December? the last three sno- check's i've got in October. when others were much later? pretty much tell's me it matters when you sno-check? or when your dealer submits the order? just saying.
Must be a NH thing.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Nope. I ordered mine on the very last day of the extension last year. Got mine mid November.

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Indy Matryx 850 VR1 137
39 Posts
Ordered my VR1 3/12/2021 and order was confirmed by Polaris email the next day.... I'm hoping for late October/November pick up but we will see.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts