Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK i have a form 3 6 that was in a fire and i am putting it back together now i cant figure out a few things i aqm only putting in the temp and fuel gauges, not a clue what color is what for those 2 and i have no high beams i put the button and it turns off my lights i have tested both headlights and both highs and lows work but when i hook up the switch only have the low beams i have 3 wire on each light yellow with black stripe purple with green and a grey wire i have figured out that yellow and black and purple and green are the low beam but not sure about the high beams anyone have any ideas ?

·
Registered
657 Posts
OK i have a form 3 6 that was in a fire and i am putting it back together now i cant figure out a few things i aqm only putting in the temp and fuel gauges, not a clue what color is what for those 2 and i have no high beams i put the button and it turns off my lights i have tested both headlights and both highs and lows work but when i hook up the switch only have the low beams i have 3 wire on each light yellow with black stripe purple with green and a grey wire i have figured out that yellow and black and purple and green are the low beam but not sure about the high beams anyone have any ideas ?[/b]
I will look at my 1998 Formula III 700 and or send you pics of the wireing so you can see where everything goes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.