Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im gonna hook it up by the servo as mention somewheres else on this form but i pulled out the motor and see alot of wires.... not sure which ones to tie onto for power? I can use a bolt for negative but i dont have the equipment to find the 12V wire?

anyone know off the top of there head.....

ps i see the bubble in my oil 2

·
Registered
416 Posts
You got the right one. There's also one (yellow/brown) up by the tach. I used the same one as you. I did notice that I was still fogging up alittle. I had to order a new shield, since the one I was using was pretty beat up. Let me know how yours works.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sniper-
Can you post a pic of the spot where you hooked up your heated shield? I don't wanna hook it up to the plug up by the headlight!
Thanks!
-Team Hard

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
There is empty 12v plug behind the servo motor, will likely have to lossen the servo motor and pull it forward to get at the wire. But may be able to pull it out just depends how it was stuck in with the bunch of wires. When I hooked up my visor heater an Artic Cat mechanic told me I had to remove my gas tank to get at the wire I didn't want to run it from the headlight so I took his advise [email protected]#$%. As I found out the hard way this wasn't nesseccary just remove the servo motor, at least I know how to take my sled half apart now!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Has anyone run into trouble getting the electric visor? I got the matching TXI helmet for the sled this year and I tried to order the visor last week. Dealer called yesterday and said they were unavailable(sold out for the year :blink: ). I called another dealer who had one in stock so I guess I'm set. Good luck if you don't have one already though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts