Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Arctic Cat did both good and bad at this years X games. Tucker could only muster a Bronze medal in the Snow X event, behind Blair Morgan (gold). Blair, of course, bumped Tucker off the track in a corner and went on to win it.

But the good news is that TJ Gulla won the gold in the Hillcross event. He beat two time defending champion Carl Kuster (silver). It was very exciting to watch, live. Those sleds are kick butt. They have about 200+ hp mod engines in them with some of them having long tracks. Arctic Cat had 5 sleds in the finals of 8. Tucker Hibbert tried the event, but didn't make it to the semi-finals.

Some of the sleds were awesome. I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey how did Chris B. do...? I was really wanting to watch him and see how he was going to do....last year he was kickin..A$$....juss had some motor problems....woulda been sweet to see someone from slednecks show them up.... :p

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yeah I actually watched the final the day after I posted it...its juss people seem to find out more information about things like this then up guys in here in Alaska...but yeah I wish he woulda did alot better...but Hey ARCTIC CAT took that event so its all good..and I really think Hibbert woulda did alot better if Morgan wouldnt have bumped him off the track...I'm not complainin or anything like that...cuase thats all apart of racing but if he wouldnt have done that I think Tucker woulda took home the GOLD!!...next year he'll take it for sure...juss wait... :D ...Maybe I will... :p ..I'll be riding AC too..so its all good.. B)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts