Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rockernana:

Get ready for this season’s Winter Ride In Chicken BBQ..!

This Sunday January 20th, 2008 to be the Arcade VFW Post so you can come and join us for great food and lots of fun.

The chicken BBQ dinners will be ready around noon.

Any questions, call 1 (585) 492- 1785.
This is a great time for our new members and other area riders to come down and get familiar with the club and its great trails.

Plenty of parking will be available for those who want to trailer in.

Watch for signs both out on the trail and in town.

We Got the SNOW!!! it’s shaping up to be another good one.

See you there!!!

:luxhello:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hey guys...on Sunday...Please stay off the Helicopter.... :yelrotflmao:

This pic was taken after last nights club meeting,,,,there's snow,, hopefully we'll get some more before Sunday. :dance2:

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
how much snow, worth riding on or just enough to destroy equipment??? gonna be in batavia anyway this weekend so i might head down that way to launch for a ride if its worth it???+

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This weekend!!! :)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
You being honest, or just trying to pull us down to eat chicken??? I'm heading that way on sunday, so I may see you there.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Ron, Wouldn't you be interested in riding with my buddy...Mom, Linda and me on Monday if Arcade got plenty of snow. Thinking about parking at Byrncliff's and start from there. Haven't ridden my new XF Nightfire 800 SP yet. Let me know, Corey

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Sorry Corey, but I have family time set aside with the wife and kids. Otherwise I would. What do you mean you haven't rode your new X-Fire yet. I bought my Nytro the week before Christmas and already have 700 miles. You sleeping up there in Brockport??? Remember what I always tell you "you can't ride in July" Had some very good rides on Tug Hillin December while you were pondering about riding or not.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Ron, Don't we have priorities ?. My kids comes first. Went to Florida to visit them first week of January. Came back to find there's no snow until today. If all's well on Monday, We'll go down in the WNY area as Linda doesn't want to go back up to Tug Hill due to her accident last winter. She's still scared and doesn't want to encounter that scenario again. I'd go back to Tug with Dusty. However, Our schedules don't match as I work 1st shift and he's on the 3rd shift.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Your right buddy, kids do come first. Give it time and we'll ride. Your more then welcome to ride with me up at Tug Hill anytime. I'll start letting you know when we head up there. If you can make it, your more then welcome. Besides, I wanna put a whooping on that X-Fire of yours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey drifthopper- what's up with your website? you guys usually have one of the best trail reports for that area- trying to check on conditions out that way.

:rockernana:

Get ready for this season’s Winter Ride In Chicken BBQ..!

This Sunday January 20th, 2008 to be the Arcade VFW Post so you can come and join us for great food and lots of fun.

The chicken BBQ dinners will be ready around noon.

Any questions, call 1 (585) 492- 1785.
This is a great time for our new members and other area riders to come down and get familiar with the club and its great trails.

Plenty of parking will be available for those who want to trailer in.

Watch for signs both out on the trail and in town.

We Got the SNOW!!! it’s shaping up to be another good one.

See you there!!!

:luxhello:[/b]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts