Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well fellas, i thought i would write in inform you all that winter is coming early. i am currently in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska and it's snowing!! so i should be riding by mid-October. if the weather continues down this lovely path. hope everyone has a nice and early year, just a bummer about gas prices. Brian.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I heard it snowed up in Fairbanks yesterday too. :smiley-faces7: I'm thinking mid october snow here on the peninsula. :Wow1:

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
I am sure I will be lucky to hit the trails Dec 15...... I have to say its been one of the hottest summers I can recall! Lets hope for a good winter , last year there wasnt much good riding until late Jan !

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i've ridden from Halloween to the 4th of July several times. the season is solid from turkey day til mid May in my home town of Valdez. the rest of the state varies from year to year.

·
Banned
10,423 Posts
Originally posted by sandbagger@Sep 3 2005, 09:15 PM
Warm summers mean lake effect snow by the bucket here in Michigan!  :banana:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=860146
[/quote]
usually :div20: , seen dead leaves by the tonnage in my interior intake grilles today too!

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Originally posted by AKRAY4PLAY@Sep 3 2005, 09:59 PM
i've ridden from Halloween to the 4th of July several times. the season is solid from turkey day til mid May in my home town of Valdez. the rest of the state varies from year to year.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=860190
[/quote]
WOW! I wish I had that problem. :dance2: Must be nice. :beerchug:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts