Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
677 Posts
You are posting some AWESOME pic's Nor'easter!!! Keep'em coming!!! I can't wait for this upcoming season. I feel like a kid on X-mas eve when I think about snowmobiling... God I love the winter!!!!! I'm so obsessed with sledding, I think about snowmobiling when I'm driving my boat across the broads in July...!!! :fluffy::fluffy::fluffy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
272 Posts
MX612. I live in Belmont. We should meet up sometime. I am hopefully doing some work on the Doo this weekend if you are bored and want to take a drive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,894 Posts
Drove thru light snowsquall last night coming thru Tamworth on Rt 25. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
677 Posts
MX612. I live in Belmont. We should meet up sometime. I am hopefully doing some work on the Doo this weekend if you are bored and want to take a drive.
I will be working on my camp this weekend up in Gorham, but I would definitely like to meet up when time permits. I will pm you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
487 Posts
Well it's down to 32 days .. :c-n:
and I will tell you what … forecasting the weather is a fools game, Mother nature, and Old man winter do whatever they feel like :dunno:

The weather forecasters here are wrong 90% of the time and I think the other 10% of the time they are just lucky guesses.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow .. only 30 days to go, time to get those sleds ready to ride !
Fresh gas, grease, oil, inspection's of belt's, tracks' etc … an hour now could save lot's of headache's on the trail :wall:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
272 Posts
Gas can, bag and glovebox extender came yesterday. Sled is greased, gassed, track adjusted, and loose/missing suspension bolts fixed.

I am wanting to rip up my lawn really bad.
 
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Top