Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got a nightfire on order. I love the looks of the sled but would like to add a tinted windshield rather than the all black. I have looked at the Catalog, and they don't show a plain tinted windshield like the ones that were sold on last years FC's. I know I can order one, but would like the #pn before I do so I can make sure I get the right one. Can someone get the #pn of their windshield for me, it should be imprinted right on the shield. Or if anyone changed out theirs and wants to sell be the stock one that would be great too, if it is mint. I want the plain tinted one, not the colored tinted ones. Thanks.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I have a plain tinted one that came on my stock F7STD. It has never been used. I replaced it with a chrome windshield since day 1. The retail cost is around $89. I will sell it to you for $60 if interested. My e-mail address is [email protected]

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Originally posted by Firefan92@Mar 26 2003, 08:31 AM
I have got a nightfire on order. I love the looks of the sled but would like to add a tinted windshield rather than the all black. I have looked at the Catalog, and they don't show a plain tinted windshield like the ones that were sold on last years FC's. I know I can order one, but would like the #pn before I do so I can make sure I get the right one. Can someone get the #pn of their windshield for me, it should be imprinted right on the shield. Or if anyone changed out theirs and wants to sell be the stock one that would be great too, if it is mint. I want the plain tinted one, not the colored tinted ones. Thanks.
Contact Sportech! The are the makers of the windshields for AC! Awesome customer service! I have gained tha first hand!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hey Firefan,
Did you get the winshield that I shipped out to you? The Post Office said 3-6 days. Let me know if you got it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts