Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody change to a clear windshield on your F-series ??? I have the chrome one on mine, but had a little incident with it this weekend and broke it in two peices, so I need to replace it. I was thinking of going to a clear windshield since the chrome is blacked out on the back, it makes you feel like your in a tunnel. Anybody go this route?? Pictures??

I was thinking of the clear with the flames, but didn't want to get to gawdy on my Sabecat with the flames.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Jay, I did exactly that...went with the clear, flamed higher windshield from Cobra (same as AC's I think). I really like it and it looks good on my black SP with standard graffics. It's about 2 inches higher and covers very well. I used the chrome one on my first time out and hated it. I'll see if I have a pic....

·
Registered
245 Posts
Not me! I got the ORANGE CHROME LOW windshield. Its all about LOOKS B)

Kinda like the need for a MODEL on your side when you goto that CLASS RE-UNION after 10 years LOl :wacko:

·
Registered
720 Posts
If anyone would be interested, I have the stock, clear, green tint windshield that came with my Standard Green F7. I would sell it for $50, shipping included to the Lower 48. I put the lowcut, black cobra on my sled and it seems to be OK for me.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by Jay@Jan 2 2003, 11:23 AM
I was thinking of the clear with the flames, but didn't want to get to gawdy on my Sabecat with the flames.
Yeah, you wouldn't want to make a Sabercat look gawdy ;) ;)

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So for you guys that have changed to clear. Does it make a difference??

Hey Team Arctic :p :p :p !!!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I like mine much better then the chrome blacked out one. The shield allows me to llok through it which i like. Also, it just feels different riding it????

Attachments

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
I fell over my bars and broke my chrome one. I find it would be too low for trail riding but I don't mind because I ride pits and race so its perfect. Even a lower one would be nice.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Mine is the Low smoked green/yellow graphics #2639-599 also comes in red/yellow with a choice of low or mid height

1 - 11 of 11 Posts