Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the artic cat windshield bag for their F7?? How is it...any good? Is it worth getting?

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Yes, I have one and really like it. Its the first one I ever bought, so I don't have anything to compare to, but its definitely nice to have some storage space.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I just got mine, and from what I can tell, it's just what i need. It will fit my maps and my lens cover, and probably a few other things...definately worth the money. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
much better than previous designs. 1 bag instead of 3. has a couple of smaller mesh bags for the little stuff on the inside. hold everything I need

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
THE BAG SEEMS TO WORK VERY WELL THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH IT IS THAT MY HAT REALLY DOESN'T FIT IN IT REAL WELL.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Will it fit with the snopro low windshield?

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have the SnoPro and the bag fits great. Its well made, has great access, looks good and carries alot. I usually have a map, hat, F7 baseball cap, spare hoodie, extra lens and gloves, flashlight, leatherman, water and snacks and maybe a camera in mine! If you put the trunk bag on with it you can carry extra clothes and oil. Make overnighters possible without sadlebags. Great setup!

·
Registered
861 Posts
The windshield bag was the first thing I put on my F7 SnoPro.
It is great for all the little things.
I did however add the trunk bag as well. It is good for a hat, extra gloves, and a hot thermos of coffee for that early morning trailside break.

Kevin

·
Registered
962 Posts
I like mine alot.

Yeah the hat gets creased when I put it in there. So I take a plastic bag and put it in the trunk. Fits perfect. You can get alot in the windsheild bag. I get my extra goggles, wallet, cell phone, candybar, bottle of water, and camera. and there is still more room.

·
Registered
244 Posts
IS THERE A SPARK PLUG HOLDER IN IT!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
After all the great feed back on how awesome the windshield bag is...I juss might have to get one...I'm still waiting to get the chance to try out my new Tank Bag...see how much it holds and how it feels on a long ride...I will have to post some pictures of my machine once I get it and take a few pictures of it...how much do one of those windshield bags go for? :D

·
Registered
534 Posts
I too recently(last night) put the windshield bag on my F7 sno pro. I love the bag,but had a bitch of a time getting things to line up.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts