Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a red f5 and I want to put a new windsheild on it. I want a low one but I don't know what colour to get. Does anyone have the chrome orange on their red firecat. If possible post a picture of it.
Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
The red chrome is cool, but I really like my clear with red flames. Looks good on my red F7. It is available in both low and mid height.

S

·
0 Posts
can't see through the chrome one, it looks nice but it feels like your riding a real big sled and can't see the skis when sitting.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
i love my green chrome :D hell i don't have time to look at my skis when im riding but i know their down there :lol:

·
Registered
978 Posts
i was gonna say, if your looking at your skis, then your not goin fast enough... low windshields the arn't clear are nice i like how its doesn't give you the trippy look that the clear ones do. but im never lookin that close to the front of my sled

·
Registered
190 Posts
C'mon Braaap,post a pic man! Ihave a red f7 wanna see,wanna see!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Check out my the photos of my red F7 with red chrome windshield in the Firecat Owners Photo Gallery. Under "Kent". I love the way it looks.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I agree sabercatF7 you mean the 04 red nose cone that is black with the red edges. I definetly like the red chrome windshield is it the same heigth as the one that came on the sno pros.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Red Rider...I had the same concerns as you. After getting use to the f7 i realized that seeing through the shield is not an issue. If i get a new Firecat i'll keep the low blacked out one that comes with the sled... If you look at my sled you will see a low green and yellow smoked shield. It also comes in red and yellow. Check the photo gallary under peter and you'll see a closer look......I think coming from a Yamaha i was use to a different look over the sled and was concerned with the Chrome shield that came with the sled........NO MORE !!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Like my high windshield. Took my chrome stock (Team Black F7) off after first ride. Way too much wind noise. Not in it to be cool, just comfort.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts