Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering how the Procross LXR line compares to the twin spar LXRs as far as wind protection and comfort. My wife is due for a new sled, but she loves being behind the w-shield on the twin spar LXR and being warm. These look like they don't have much protection even with the mid-height w-shiled. I'm sure Cat will come up with a taller w-shield at some point during the season, but curious about the mid-height on it from the factory.

Also, we've all heard about how well the new chassis performs for an aggressive rider.... what about for those who are slower and take it easy ? Are they as comfy as the twin spar LXRs when ridden slower (40 to 50-ish max speed) ? Wondering since if I get her one, I want her to be happy and ride it. Not that she rides much...just broke 1000 miles this yr TOTAL on her 07 F6LXR. This way I can atleast try out the chassis while waiting for the sled I want to come and see how it compares to my 2010 500 SP. Or am I better off looking at a left-over 2011 for her ? Either way, with a lack of 600 LXR since 2008, she'd be getting a Z1 NA........

1 - 1 of 1 Posts