Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I bought them early for the last 11 years in a row and I'm 11 for 11 snowmobiling in Vermont over that span.
Last year I only used it once...but worth every penny even if I didnt use it!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I'm almost ready to start SELLING them now! Just need some stickers and a few forms. I'm thinking we are selling them online again through our www.fletcherroughriders.com website as they will be $20 less than through the VAST site. I"m not at all happy how the VAST Online TMA sales were finally rolled out.

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Ill buy early....always doo'

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
I'm almost ready to start SELLING them now! Just need some stickers and a few forms. I'm thinking we are selling them online again through our www.fletcherroughriders.com website as they will be $20 less than through the VAST site. I"m not at all happy how the VAST Online TMA sales were finally rolled out.
Why a $20.00 price difference?

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Already re registered the sled. Ill buy my TMA Early, through my favorite club, DERBY DRIFT DUSTERS :)

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Concerns abound regarding on-line TMA registration. There are many unanswered questions, especially regarding the longterm impact on the smaller community-based clubs. Time will tell.

A good year will solve so much.
This was discussed at our clubs kick-off meeting last night and the on-line procedures seem to me to actually be benificial to smaller clubs, of which my club is.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Early bird incentive

Always early bird, but also discussed at our club meeting last night that VAST is throwing in a little incentive for the early birds this year.
VAST will be giving a new Polaris sled to a lucky early bird, Every person that gets an early bird TMA will have their name entered in a drawing for the sled.

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
^^^^^^that is a nice incentive^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I was going to email you on this one...just out of curiosity. I guess I know my answer now.

·
Registered
206 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Always buy early, it's not just for the discounted price, clubs need money to run....will buy early every year, have done it since they started the program......THINK SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts