Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Get the lights from Cyclopes adventure, they are amazingly bright and are designed for the ac sleds. https://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/, call them for the H4 bulb
CIL-LED-10.0H4-Ultra-REC Cyclops 10.0 H4 LED headlight bulb
Upgrade To Ultra 10.0: Upgrade To Ultra 10.0 $10.00
Add a rectifier for AC powered applications (dirtbikes and some scooters): Add plug and play rectifier, bulb will stay on high beam $19.95

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Klymax R. Is this a pretty straight forward install? I have changed bulbs before and a little nervous about experimenting with electrical. Ball park what would the cost be for everything you suggested? SOrry to be annoying just want to make sure I know what I am getting into before I pull the trigger on something.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Klymax R. Is this a pretty straight forward install? I have changed bulbs before and a little nervous about experimenting with electrical. Ball park what would the cost be for everything you suggested? SOrry to be annoying just want to make sure I know what I am getting into before I pull the trigger on something.
Yes it is plug and play, the only pain is putting the rubber boot back on ... its even a pain with stock bulbs unless you take hood off... then its a breeze! these are the LED bulbs which draw very little current compaed to HID ballasts.
they ran about 200 complete. but are worth it and verry well made not chinese

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
So the cyclops bulbs you are talking about are what Tommcat sells. $160 for just bulb. I think $10 or $20 more for rectifiers if needed. Yes they are bright and very easy to install once you take the hood off.

·
Registered
661 Posts
So the cyclops bulbs you are talking about are what Tommcat sells. $160 for just bulb. I think $10 or $20 more for rectifiers if needed. Yes they are bright and very easy to install once you take the hood off.
Cool if thats the case, use a sponsor of this sight!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts