Hardcore Sledder banner
641 - 651 of 651 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I order a truck on April 11, 2021. It has a build date of June 6 and I should have it by the 4th of July if shipping doesn’t screw it up. Cat is not pulling a fast one on people.
I work with a guy who ordered a new Chevy truck around the beginning of Feb of this year and got it the end of April. I thought that was very reasonable considering.

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
All depends on what it is and the options. We have ordered trucks at work that were over a year, and a few within a month. Work friend ordered a new can am 4 wheeler in December, it just came in, missing gauge and misc. computer components. It's just a straight up crap shoot. Best thing to do is talk to a few dealers and see what models of whatever your looking for are easiest to get, and then decide if it's what you want or can settle for.

·
Registered
2014 ZR 6000 El Tigre
555 Posts
I work with a guy who ordered a new Chevy truck around the beginning of Feb of this year and got it the end of April. I thought that was very reasonable considering.
I ordered a Chevy 2022 Trail Boss with the new Duramax 3.0 L turbo in Nov of 2021 and am picking it up tomorrow. Delivery time is not bad.
Better than sleds

·
Registered
32 Posts
What he told me was he ordered it with options he wanted and it is a big block. He got updates from time to time too. I remember him telling me it was being built in Mexico at one point and it was on the way at another point, and should be here in 2 to 3 weeks. I drove into work and there was a very nice blue pickup sitting in his spot. I went into work pretending I didn't know it was his and said I backed into some blue Chevy truck with my box truck trying to get out of the parking lot. He didn't buy it though...

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #646 ·
Hopefully everyone that ordered 2022's got them by now.

Hoping 2023 will be a better year to get the preordered sleds before the snow is melted.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Snowmobile Snow Automotive tire Helmet Vehicle
Snowmobile Snow Automotive tire Helmet Vehicle

I actually have the same sled on order that you have in your profile. Upgrading from a 2016 ZR6000 137 QS-3. Looking forward to easier oil fills and better handling from the updated front end.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #648 ·
View attachment 2134329 View attachment 2134329
I actually have the same sled on order that you have in your profile. Upgrading from a 2016 ZR6000 137 QS-3. Looking forward to easier oil fills and better handling from the updated front end.

The front end on my 2020 does bite better than my previous Cats. Are you going with the ATAC setup? Once the motor is broken in it does sip oil.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
The front end on my 2020 does bite better than my previous Cats. Are you going with the ATAC setup? Once the motor is broken in it does sip oil.
Yes on the ATAC, that is the reason I went with the 800, only two stroke that offered the option. That, and the price difference between the 600 QS3 and 800 ATAC wasn't that much....

As far as sipping oil, I guess I'm used to that with the 600 I have, so glad to know the 800 is similar

·
Registered
21,262 Posts
Still waiting. Chevy has only been building crew cabs which I don’t want. I should be waiting on shipping now

641 - 651 of 651 Posts