Hardcore Sledder banner
621 - 640 of 651 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Z1Turbo09, your buddy with the ZR6000 gets Oldman Merit badges for his windshield, with bonus points for double mirrors. LOL
LOL. It's actually my wife's sled that my brother used to go with me. It get awfully cold up here and the tall windshield is a must, I have one to go on my TCAT as well with the double mirrors. You know a warm wife is a happy wife. I know old man stuff, but I have a mid-touring one as well and I get too cold with that windshield, so I replaced it with the tall one as well. I am 6'2" and the tall one is the only one that works for me. Not the best looking, but we put on a fair amount of miles in a year (3000 miles avg per season) and drive Northern Ontario & Northern Quebec trails. Mirrors are required by law to snowmobile in Quebec but not in Ontario. Those pics are from north of Quebec City on the weekend.

·
Registered
‘20 XRS 900 Turbo ‘22 ThunderCat EPS
206 Posts
My buddy's Yami Winder LX-GT EPS showed at the dealer April 1st also. Mogulman, did you happen to do a quick touch off with the Mach?
Hey snappydave, Yes I ran against the Mach time after time with the same results those few days.

Check it out these two of my YouTube videos to see the results. 😁
@1:16 on this video I ran him on Eagle lake at top end and waved at him when I decided to leave him, then stopped and lined up with him and had our buddy start us with the same result. You can see he gets the jump on me and start to see his ski on the video then see ya within 10 or so feet.

Then on this video we lined up again @32:15

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #627 ·
It's been a year since the 2022 sleds where ordered.

The big questions now are:

Did everyone get their order?

Did everyone that ordered a 2022 keep it or let it go back?

·
Registered
‘20 XRS 900 Turbo ‘22 ThunderCat EPS
206 Posts
It's been a year since the 2022 sleds where ordered.

The big questions now are:

Did everyone get their order?

Did everyone that ordered a 2022 keep it or let it go back?
Yes. Kept it. I Picked my ‘22 T-Cat w/ EPS up on March 17th and drove over 12hrs the next morning to put on 717 miles in Upper Maine.
I absolutely love the power steering and the sled.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well my 2022 TCAT finally came in picked it up last Wednesday. And man I can’t wait for next winter. Glad I decided to keep it. Looks like things are only going to get worse.
Mine showed up at the dealership on the 9th of May. Not picking it up till October. Crate is being stored inside there warehouse. No need for it right now. RR.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sharp sled for sure! Are those BFG all terrains on your trailer? That's serious business! 🤣👍
Yeah the trailer has been a fun little project. It was so low to the ground when I got it, some of the roads I take to get camping with the atvs are fairly rough roads.
So I had the axles flipped and got a good deal on some 30" bfg's 😆. Here's the inside so far...it fits 2 atvs or 2 sleds. It's got windows and even a power awning!
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

621 - 640 of 651 Posts