Hardcore Sledder banner
601 - 620 of 651 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Prices are here to stay. The only way prices will drop is when they offer rebates or people stop buying.

With low inventory levels of components and materials that isnt going to happen for 5-10 years.

·
Registered
2022 Thunderdat, EPS
507 Posts
Picking mine up tomorrow. Very excited to ride it in the next 2 weeks. Asked dealer if any thing was coming for waiting and he said nothing from Cat.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
A dealer I know has sold 18 preseason sleds so far and figures Zr200,Tcats and Riot 9000 will be sold out within a week of the release date due to engine shortage’s
The way Yamaha’s have been selling out, I give it 24 hours or less for 9000’s to get sold out. It seems like the demand is greater than most people think and is far greater than supply.

·
Registered
‘20 XRS 900 Turbo ‘22 ThunderCat EPS
206 Posts
I picked up my ‘22 T-cat w/EPS on Thurs 3/17 and there was no way I was throwing it in the back of the garage till next winter so the next morning my buddies and i headed over 12hrs to Northern Maine. I was able to put on 717 miles. Love The new Thundercat !!

Automotive tire Automotive design Asphalt Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
Snow Sky Snowmobile Sports equipment Tree
Snowmobile Snow Automotive tire Sky Vehicle
Cloud Sky Snow Sports equipment Automotive tire
Snowmobile Snow Sky Vehicle Automotive tire
Snowmobile Snow Automotive tire Sky Slope
Thund

Attachments

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
My buddy's Yami Winder LX-GT EPS showed at the dealer April 1st also. Mogulman, did you happen to do a quick touch off with the Mach?

601 - 620 of 651 Posts