Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cadillac snow fest 2007
will there be any snow or ice in cadillac for the festival,
i hope so we go every year last year we parked the sleds at 1:00 pm no snow on trails :banghead:

anybody else going to be there

G

·
I'll be there :banana: I talked with the Cadillac Winter Warriors. The fun run will still be Friday, even if no snow, you can use your vehicle

They may be moving the races to the Boon store if the Lake isn't frozen. Keep an eye on the Cadillac chat board

Are the members of HCS going to meet up?

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Team GNS is going to be there........snow or no snow. :banana:
Not only that, but the biggest ceramic snowmobile race of the year will be held at the Pines Bowling Alley
For info visit the GNS thread here on the Michigan Forum.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Things can change around here very quickly. One thing is for sure. The ice right now is nothing. The snow cover is nothing either. Looks like somebody ought to have grass drags in Boon?

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I'll be there :banana: I talked with the Cadillac Winter Warriors. The fun run will still be Friday, even if no snow, you can use your vehicle

They may be moving the races to the Boon store if the Lake isn't frozen. Keep an eye on the Cadillac chat board

Are the members of HCS going to meet up?[/b]
Where's the Cadillac chat room?

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Where's the Cadillac chat room?[/b]
Johnny Cash, what is that car in your avitar? Is it yours?

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Yeah, its mine.. Its a 66 chevelle post car. My dad bought from the original owner in 67 and raced it at martin in H stock. It became the family car after he bought a couple of other race cars and in the early 70's ma rolled it one winter day. It sat in the barn until 1994, then dad hooked me up with a guy he knew from his racin days that restored Chevelles as a hobby. (His 64 chevelle and his 66 Impala ss 427/425hp made Super Chevy magazine) The car hit the road the first time on my wedding day, June 8 2001. It received a complete nut and bolt restoration. It has a 327 ci with roller valvetrain. TH350 with 4500 stall. 5.13 rearend gear in GM 12 bolt with factory limited slip. Best time to date is 11.92 @ 114.....naturally aspirated street car. I have also won around 12 awards at car shows also. When people say they are going to get me back because of a prank I pulled on them, they say they are going straight past my wife to my car!! :lol2:

G

·
I also may have an extra room or 2. Gonna try to stay with Polaris Girl. She sounds Hot.[/b]
:hooters: Looks like me :tease:

Rented the house, you're welcome to stay, It's on Lake Mitchell

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sounds like a lil party, where is the house located polarisgirl, I may just be driving by on lake mitchell. Might bring the boyz from lake caddy. LOL. You can stop over by ours for a drink as we can see the whole thing from the house if they have it on the lake.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.