Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hesitated and didn't do a spring order, will I still be able to find a 850 VR1 this year for sale?

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Indy XC 650 137...2017 Ski-Doo renegade 900...
39 Posts
If someone backs out of a deal you might be able to find one...but for 2022 I think they were spring order only... But I won't swear to it...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I’m sure they’ll be a lot left on the table that people won’t be taking delivery on… I’ve seen XCR’s being dealt out between people on Facebook already

·
Registered
170 Posts
22 VR1 was snowcheck only. If someone backs on on theirs you will be able to buy it. But be prepared to pay MSRP or more. It would definitely have been quite a bit cheaper to snowcheck.

·
Registered
15 Pro-S/15 8RR/21 850 XRS
1,764 Posts
22 VR1 was snowcheck only. If someone backs on on theirs you will be able to buy it. But be prepared to pay MSRP or more. It would definitely have been quite a bit cheaper to snowcheck.
That. And most dealers have a list of name’s already for when someone backs out of any sled.

·
Registered
170 Posts
That. And most dealers have a list of name’s already for when someone backs out of any sled.
Yep,
On a “normal” year (before last two years) a lot of people wouldn’t snow check and then pick up one in the fall that someone didn’t take for a savings. Snow checkers always complained about this.
but this year Putting your 500$ down to get the sled you want coming would have been the cheapest way to buy one.
I envision a handful of people NOT backing out and still taking delivery of their sled just to turn around and make a quick buck. If they have the financial means to pick it up.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Kens Sports in Wi has over 60 leftover 2021 650's & 850's in stock...Mostly 129/137 tracks

·
Registered
471 Posts
Yep,
On a “normal” year (before last two years) a lot of people wouldn’t snow check and then pick up one in the fall that someone didn’t take for a savings. Snow checkers always complained about this.
but this year Putting your 500$ down to get the sled you want coming would have been the cheapest way to buy one.
I envision a handful of people NOT backing out and still taking delivery of their sled just to turn around and make a quick buck. If they have the financial means to pick it up.
Handful of folks purchasing the Mach Z for this exact reason. Buy low in the Spring, sell when the demand is obnoxiously high and make a few g's.

I would bet my communion money that a snowcheck buyer of the Mach Z can run that sled this season, put a couple hundred miles on and sell it next Spring more than what they paid. This market is crazy right now.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris xc 800
261 Posts
Dealerships play alot of games .... snowcheck a bunch of sleds and mysteriously they get canceled...and they exceed their allocation. I would bet dollars to donuts you get a machine.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
They will more likely have the Indy XC model which is a dealer floor model. Doesn't have the 7s display or walkers it has fox qs3 instead. The VR1 is snowcheck only model. Not saying you won't find one but it will be harder someone backs out, or dealer breaks the rules and gets one ordered in under a name. But no matter the situation you need to be in contact with a dealer right away because they are not getting hardly any floor models this year and they will be gone FAST. Your gonna want to get your name on an incoming unit. Dealers are going to look very empty this season.

·
Registered
39 Posts
They will more likely have the Indy XC model which is a dealer floor model. Doesn't have the 7s display or walkers it has fox qs3 instead. The VR1 is snowcheck only model. Not saying you won't find one but it will be harder someone backs out, or dealer breaks the rules and gets one ordered in under a name. But no matter the situation you need to be in contact with a dealer right away because they are not getting hardly any floor models this year and they will be gone FAST. Your gonna want to get your name on an incoming unit. Dealers are going to look very empty this season.
XC's are not floor models they are spring order only...the SPs are the floor models...

·
Registered
39 Posts
XCs are definitely dealer order floor models
Only the star fire series were snow check only
Nope... Go on their website and go through the models of Indy and you shall see that the VR 1 and the XC's are Snow check only for 2022...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts