Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold her 01 ZRT 600 LE, and picking her new sled up next week, just like to hear some likes and dislikes about the sled. 2005 Sabercat 500 LX. Green and Black.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Will be a great sled for your wife,its gonna feel like a kittycat compared to her ZRT,wont be a quick -but will handle and ride alot better,and be way less tiring thru out the day-she will definetly enjoy it after getting used to the change in ergo's.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I HAD 04 500 SABER GREAT RIDING SLED EASY TO THROW AROUND JUST DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH POWER FOR ME TOP SPEED WAS 86 MPH I RIDE WITH ALL 800 SLEDS & A 600 REV JUST COULD STAND THE FACT THAT THEY COULD LEAVE ME ANY TIME THEY WANTED :div20:

·
Registered
95 Posts
My wife has a 500 Sabercat. It is a great sled except for one thing: the throttle pull is really hard due to the fact that the carbs are not rack style TM's like the F5 but instead are VM's and as such have compromised cable routing due to space constraints. This really ruins what is an otherwise great sled. I can deal with this, but my wife has issues with it. Get an '06 w/ EFI.
.....Unless your wife has large strong hands!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Hoov165x@Oct 9 2005, 10:26 AM
My wife has a 500 Sabercat.  It is a great sled except for one thing: the throttle pull is really hard due to the fact that the carbs are not rack style TM's like the F5 but instead are VM's and as such have compromised cable routing due to space constraints.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=917718
[/quote]

This is on a 2005 Sabercat 500 LX

·
Registered
919 Posts
Originally posted by Bashlin@Oct 9 2005, 08:28 AM
Sold her 01 ZRT 600 LE, and picking her new sled up next week,  just like to hear some likes and dislikes about the sled. 2005 Sabercat 500 LX. Green and Black.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=917574
[/quote]
Will love the smooth ride and handling.The dual staggered carbides eliminate darting on the trails. :beerchug:

·
Banned
10,423 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Originally posted by browndogg@Oct 10 2005, 07:38 AM
I am quite sure she would rather be running straight and smooth down a trail than darting side to side.She probably will not be coming into corners at 80 mph either.  :flipa:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=919248
[/quote]

You'll be glad you have them double wearbars when she comes into an icy corner and rails oncoming traffic because she cant turn...

The Middle Finger smiley was unnecessary, was simply sharing an opinion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts