Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is ok, no bashing hear. I like other brands but you cant mod them the way you can 4 strokes. My sled has 7000km on and no problems. friend has an 03 Rev makes 180hp on the motor and he has big problems.

I understand just love yamaha. And like other sleds to, when there mod too.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
That thing is sweet, excellent job on the custom panels. WOW! Great job dude!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Custom RX1, have some more details of your sled?? Wha't been done, what kind of HP #'s, top speed??

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I am not to sure on the HP number but it is way over stock. Just on K&N filters, it will beat an Ski-doo XRS by 4 sled lengths in less than 500 feet. I run the new ZX2 136, lost about 25lb over the old skid, Cut some unwant steel out of the front{you can not see it in the pic} But it is in and around the BAT box, so 10lb more gone. Than 2 NOS bottles. The list is big on the mods. Top speed no NOS is about 198KM on good ground. But it is fast out of the hole. I am not a RACER, just love trails, and HILL's.
Thanks, Ryan :beer_cheers:

P.S Ask any more Questions

Dardevil3 Posted Today, 05:39 PM
That thing is sweet, excellent job on the custom panels. WOW! Great job dude!
Thanks I cut the stickers my self, by hand. But the hood was done by a sticker guy.

·
Premium Member
2021 Matryx VR1 850 137 Storm
2,198 Posts
How do you like the new rear skid? Can you give us your thoughts on it?? Did you loose any top speed? I'm very interested in that skid but need some rider feedback on it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Love the new rear skid. I am going to buy 3 more for my other sleds. They can take a beating. No top end loss of speed. Very nice nothing bad to say and I would if there was. :beer_cheers:

·
Premium Member
2021 Matryx VR1 850 137 Storm
2,198 Posts
Love the new rear skid. I am going to buy 3 more for my other sleds. They can take a beating. No top end loss of speed. Very nice nothing bad to say and I would if there was. :beer_cheers:[/b]
Where are you buying them from?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Awesome job on the sled..... :buttrock:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I got the frist one from AD when they were on sale. I will probley get them from then or the custom sled shop.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts