Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well now i know why my f7 was so fast this weekend. we mashed the throttle so hard to the bar that we broke all the white clips and washers off the dang flipper! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and no i'm not whinining we pounded it we will fix it. i cant complain after a perfect day drag racing saturday. f7 rules! B) B) B) B) B)

·
Registered
676 Posts
You have to let the other guys win once in a while or they won't come to play anymore. Alright maybe let them come close to winning.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hell just let them get close enough to tease them... that way they will keep thinking..." maybe next time" LOL.

We are heading out towards Lake Clear Sat morning... you gonna be out to play BigDog? Maybe we'll catch you up this time somwhere along the route.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we will be riding thursday and friday 27th&28th darn i cant get this weekend off would really like to chat and ride with you two i know we would have a blast!

oh just got an email from arctic cat they will have all new sleds on show in burlington vermont at the sheraton williston road wed. march 5th call 1-800-866-6117 9am to 5pm for more info. i plan on being there! B)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts