Hardcore Sledder banner

why doesnt winter wanna come?

414 8
doesnt it seem like weve been waiting for this forever and it just wont come? Its incredable how much i want snow right now. Just wondering if anyone else feels this way also.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
LAST YEAR HERE IN THE NORTH EAST (NEW ENGLAND) IT WAS A terrible winter after having an awsome one the year beofre. so far this winter has been ok and ive already matched the milage i did last year, thank god. christmas day we are supposed to get a big storm with some heavy snow, so ill be able to ride the trails by my house. i feel for you guys that donat have any snow, but dont worry, it will happen sooner or later and if it does not get going this year there is always next year.

·
Registered
65 Posts
For those of you in the northeast, congratulations you should be getting lots of snow this winter. For us poor folks in the Midwest, we have ice fishing and the internet. Take your pic. Or we can head south to Missouri... Get more sledding there than we do up here. :angry:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.