Hardcore Sledder banner

161 - 180 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I can’t see them being an issue if the dealer has them now your going to get it. The issue is that not all dealers have a history of big sales, big orders and early delivery. Anything that didn’t cross the boarder before it got tightened up probably won’t?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
ZR8000RR Rode it in Nh before all the Covid BS, Thank God. Love the sled. Suppose to ship on the 22nd of September.

·
Registered
143 Posts
So is there a Canadian that ordered a snowchexk that can confirm his dealer will be delivering his sled on time?

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
So is there a Canadian that ordered a snowchexk that can confirm his dealer will be delivering his sled on time?

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk
I thought I heard Cat is not shipping to Canada because of the Bullshit Lawsuit.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Wrong
Cat stole intellectual property.
Bad cat
Does patent is almost expired. So It won’t matter after that.

Let’s not forget the big law suit cat just won over skidoo for throttle technology on a ski. They all do it, but this is the first I have heard of a manufacturer not being able to continue sales (in Canada). Feel bad for the guys that snow checked there.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Stopped by my local dealer today for some plugs. Asked how many Cats were ordered for this season, his response, ZERO. They had 12 pre-ordered last season. :(

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Just walked my dog....she pinched a huge doo! Looked like a 137 but could be a 146......definitely an 850 though!

161 - 180 of 192 Posts