Hardcore Sledder banner

121 - 140 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Arctic Cat 8000ltd
6 Posts
I definitely agree with that. Their will definitely be more of a selection of 2021s not picked up compared to last year.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Id be extremely surprised if you got your sled anywhere close to on time. I havent gotten a single part from Cat in over a month and a half. Even when they email back saying it will ship. It never does. They are digging themselves a nice hole IMO

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Id be extremely surprised if you got your sled anywhere close to on time. I havent gotten a single part from Cat in over a month and a half. Even when they email back saying it will ship. It never does. They are digging themselves a nice hole IMO
Can be said for every brand right now. The few things I ordered last winter were all with in a week. Mine were add ins. No warranty used on any of my cats.

·
Registered
2021 ZR8000RR
2,961 Posts
Wonder how many spring orders won't be picked up? There may be sleds at the dealers after all.
Dealers are allowed to order sleds for the showroom this year cat just doesn’t offer the floor plan financing anymore so they all have to be paid for up front. That’s what my dealer told me at least.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Well everything is fucked. So can't blame Cat.

I ordered some ATV parts from BRP, came from 3 hours away, took a week. I was actually surprised they even arrived.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Dealers are allowed to order sleds for the showroom this year cat just doesn’t offer the floor plan financing anymore so they all have to be paid for up front. That’s what my dealer told me at least.
I thought they could order sleds last year? Just had to be at snowcheck time.????

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Well everything is fucked. So can't blame Cat.

I ordered some ATV parts from BRP, came from 3 hours away, took a week. I was actually surprised they even arrived.
Polaris is shipping like normal. And slower times is for sure expected. But a month and a half of absolutely nothing is bad. We keep asking cat whats up and they hit us with "its all shipped, should see it soon" but on the cat tracker webside all ordered are not processed as even being picked yet. I have other dealerships calling asking for parts because they are in the same boat. Cat says they ship, but they wont. My boss said he thinks they are just lying to everyone because they want to sell. More parts in stock means they can try to get sold for more money. If I took a guess. Id say yamaha is working to buy them.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Polaris is shipping like normal. And slower times is for sure expected. But a month and a half of absolutely nothing is bad. We keep asking cat whats up and they hit us with "its all shipped, should see it soon" but on the cat tracker webside all ordered are not processed as even being picked yet. I have other dealerships calling asking for parts because they are in the same boat. Cat says they ship, but they wont. My boss said he thinks they are just lying to everyone because they want to sell. More parts in stock means they can try to get sold for more money. If I took a guess. Id say yamaha is working to buy them.
Yeah. Sounds like they are lying for sure. Too bad. Good thing the season is over.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Not the first time I heard dealers can order sleds this year. Like it's something new.

They could last year too.

They can get whatever they want. They just have to order during snowcheck and pay in full at delivery.
Nothing new.

·
Registered
'20 ZR8000 Ltd
3,375 Posts
Dealer ordered me a clutch a week ago, just call the call that it's in. Cross border to boot.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I'm wondering about this ordered items not coming. I've ordered twice in the last month and got both orders in about 8 days which is normal this time of year. In season I usually get any order in 2-3 days. Maybe it's a US thing? I think our orders come from western Canada, I think Winnipeg? Either that or guys talking out their but?

121 - 140 of 192 Posts