Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
sled show at the civics center, when?? I want to go!

·
Registered
715 Posts
we will be there as well as the newhampshire grass drags and water cross they are both that weekend.... Sould be alot of fun

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
I will be there....most likely will grab a few brews saddee night with a bunch of sledmainers at 99 or Ground Round.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
My dad is bringing me and "2003F5" to NH probably just on saturday and we might head up to the sled show also maybe on sunday or something. Although NH is only about an hour from my house so maybe we would go up 2 days or so. Oh yea BBA302 the sled show and drags are on the 7th, 8th, and 9th its a 3 day thing not just 7th/8th. Hope to see some of you guys there. Grass Drags should be awsome ive heard that Slednecks is already setting up their jumps and stuff. Zach

·
Registered
2,636 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
I'm going to the sled show, probably Saturday when it first opens. I am buying stuff from D+M Marine for the Cats. Hope to see some of you guys there.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Decided to go to NH instead of go to homecoming. Its a pretty sad excuse for a homecoming too. Last year the smash the car stuff was fun all the soccer and football players had competitions to see who could do the most damage. I think business simulation made close over 500 dollars when they got one free car and a 20 dollar sledge hammer.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Just ordered a Gade today!! should be in around end of oct. yea im still planning on heading down to NH should be a great day. We were going to go down friday and saturday but friday is just sign ups and things. See you there!

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Originally posted by skidooguy6490@Oct 1 2005, 03:32 PM
Just ordered a Gade today!! should be in around end of oct.  yea im still planning on heading down to NH should be a great day.  We were going to go down friday and saturday but friday is just sign ups and things.  See you there!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=902814
[/quote]
How the hell does a 15 year old order a 7-9000 sled? I just dont get it.....

and you dont order a sled in October...the standard gades are built and either in stock or en route to dealers......you order sleds in march or april.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Originally posted by TrueBlue@Oct 2 2005, 04:47 PM
How the hell does a 15 year old order a 7-9000 sled? I just dont get it.....

and you dont order a sled in October...the standard gades are built and either in stock or en route to dealers......you order sleds in march or april.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904044
[/quote]
His parents paid for all of it. He didn't pay a penny. He went from his first sled a 98 440 xcf with horrible suspension and a wicked dog to one of the better sleds you can buy for 8 grand. He only rode 1000 miles last year and he gets a brand new sled I rode over 3 thousand and I have to pay for all of my sled this year and it definitly isn't going to be brand new. He hasn't even sold his old sled yet. Spoiled? YA. I bet his dad drives it once and instantly bans him from it because its a totaly different sled from his dads old 550 touring two up.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts