Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Just seeing if any other members are going to be riding up in the newberry area this weekend? Ill be up at Redz Wolf Inn in Newberry.. stop by and say hey. ill be there once the sun goes down, after riding. winters finally here.[/b]
How much snow did they get in newberry? were heading there on feb 1st.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'll be in Paradise :banana:

·
Registered
138 Posts
just cancelled our trip to munising, for this wed thru sunday we had 10 guys going, they are getting snow 4" as of this am. but trails were dirt on sunday, me and a bud are going to go up to newberry sat to tinker with the sleds. i have had me share of shitty rock scrapen trails, so until they start grooming she will be parked.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Just seeing if any other members are going to be riding up in the newberry area this weekend? Ill be up at Redz Wolf Inn in Newberry.. stop by and say hey. ill be there once the sun goes down, after riding. winters finally here.[/b]
i will be up there with a few guys, staying at a buddies place that is about 5 miles away. i am sure we will be around redz at least once or twice.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
just cancelled our trip to munising, for this wed thru sunday we had 10 guys going, they are getting snow 4" as of this am. but trails were dirt on sunday, me and a bud are going to go up to newberry sat to tinker with the sleds. i have had me share of shitty rock scrapen trails, so until they start grooming she will be parked.[/b]
No shit. That is definitely not "Snowmobiling". I will gladly put mine away until the trails are decent. I don't care if I have to go a season without sledding, pounding rocks and mud holes is not my idea of snowmobiling.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey...leave the cabin in one piece as we'll be arriving Sunday around dinner time LOL.

:celebrating: :fluffy:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
No shit. That is definitely not "Snowmobiling". I will gladly put mine away until the trails are decent. I don't care if I have to go a season without sledding, pounding rocks and mud holes is not my idea of snowmobiling.[/b]
:crybaby: :passifier: :hay:

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
No shit. That is definitely not "Snowmobiling". I will gladly put mine away until the trails are decent. I don't care if I have to go a season without sledding, pounding rocks and mud holes is not my idea of snowmobiling.[/b]
You are a seasoned veteran like me. :div20: Leave the 4-6 inch fluff to the rookies. I like my snow deep. :fluffy:

·
Registered
138 Posts
You are a seasoned veteran like me. :div20: Leave the 4-6 inch fluff to the rookies. I like my snow deep. :fluffy:[/b]
im with ya, i put 500 mile on this year and with 12" in wellston and also watersmeet in december it felt like i was riden the railroad grade with no snow. if thiers no base its fun for about 20 miles then you start tearin shit up.already wore my carbides to the bar.

BUT YET IM SURE ILL BE UP THIER THIS WEEKEND, I FOLD UNDER PEER PRESSURE

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
We were first suppose to go to Kinross but that got moved to Munising, now it looks like nowhere. :banghead: Called the motel this afternoon at 1 and they had 2" on the ground so far.....even if they get the blast of snow on Saturday the conditions will be very marginal at best. Hardcore bullshit aside I'll wait another week when it's not a holiday weekend and there is more snow. :mother_nature:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Im going to up in Wakefield Mi... This week-end... Was up there last week-end.. trails on friday were mushy.. but sat they frooze up and got pretty ruff.. this is from Wakefield to Gogebic..
There getting alittle snow today up that way and more coming.. But small amounts only.. It'll add up.. My oppion trails would need about atleast 5inches to be good.. Im going up with a large group staying at my house in Wakefield.. Cats and Yami's Hope to see some HCS on the trails..

Steve

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.