Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up '07 700 dragon this winter. I've put alot of time on the trails. Ive beaten every SLED THATS LINED UP. Who's better. I hear the fusion 900's haul ass. I fig. im putting out close to 150 horse. With the slp silencer and reeds it pulls and roars. F 7's, even tuned up ones arnt beating me and i always thought those were up in the top fastest. I feel im king of the trail but i know there sleds out there faster. Whats better ???

G

·
i'm glad to hear that ur's goes good.

a well tuned 2008 800 doo should give u a go,not a stock 800 doo as they will lose to a 600 dragon in a 1/4 mile.couple of buddies have the new 800 doo and their not happy because of gettin beat.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Your nowhere near 150 hp, bud, the silencer if any maybe give you 1-2hp maybe, reeds same amount maybe, polaris has a v force style reed stock.
You would be doing good if you gained 3-4hp in total. But I'm sure it runs excellent, and goes good.

·
Banned
2,584 Posts
you're probably still in the 140 HP range with those changes. Dragons have been dynoed in the 135-142 range stock. Same cages as stock, just different petals. And the can may even decrease horse. Throw a pipe, porting and a boondocker then you'd make 150plusish.

36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My father has 150 in his warrior and i wanted to match that. I the silencer boasted 4-5 more and the reeds wernt really about the hp but when i took it to the shop they said with what i did i was pushing 150. Not a big deal, took a bank loan out so i just put a few extra bills into it for only a lil extra a month. I was wondering, my spark plugs don't look quite as healthy as they should. Could that be because of the oil i put into the gas tank to break it in. I put about half as much in as what was recomened.

36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well i guess i can't wait to race. As far as everything els, my friend has the 600 and all around the dragon is better. When he drove the dragon going up a lil hill he punched it and almost fliped the seld over on top of him. When you come down from a jump the walker's really are amazing. They really are smooth. Talking about the suspension ....

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Snow...Where

Permit??
What Stinkin' Permit!

The Abuse of Tax Payers Money by the O.F.S.C is Criminal

Care to elaborate and or backup your statements??

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Snow...Where

Permit??
What Stinkin' Permit!
The Abuse of Tax Payers Money by the O.F.S.C is Criminal
Care to elaborate and or backup your statements??[/b]
This guys is a fukcing LOOSER.
I called him out on his sig in another thread and he disappeared from that one too.
What an a-hole.

Oh and Brock, a 800r is NOT going to lose to a 600 in the 1/4...C'MON.
Guys from every walk of life have been saying they are hard to beat up 100mph with 1000cc's.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I called him out on his sig in another thread and he disappeared from that one too.[/b]

?????????? why would I interfere with someone elses thread? Why would you start crapping on someone elses thread??

Called me out.. LOL. Listen to you. This is the F'n internet. Like I really care what you think.

·
Banned
8,101 Posts
This guys is a fukcing LOOSER.
I called him out on his sig in another thread and he disappeared from that one too.
What an a-hole.

Oh and Brock, a 800r is NOT going to lose to a 600 in the 1/4...C'MON.
Guys from every walk of life have been saying they are hard to beat up 100mph with 1000cc's.[/b]
It's a known fact that a 600 DRAGON will clean the 800 Doo .

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am as big a polaris fan as any,but NO WAY IN HELL will a 600 run with an 800r doo. I ride with all brands all new sleds and have personally seen this race more than once and anybody who thinks that the 600 is even close is dreaming.I have watched the doo drive away from the 700 as well (have yet to see a 660 race mind you, that might be close)

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Oh and Brock, a 800r is NOT going to lose to a 600 in the 1/4...C'MON.[/b]

I am as big a polaris fan as any,but NO WAY IN HELL will a 600 run with an 800r doo.[/b]
R U guys sure ..... Looks like it'll run with it in some conditions from the shootout in Woodgate. Woodgate shootout

MXZ800
Stock run 1 12.8 91
Stock run 2 12.5 92

Polaris
Dragon 600
Stock run 1 12.5 95
Stock run 2 12.7 96

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
R U guys sure ..... Looks like it'll run with it in some conditions from the shootout in Woodgate. Woodgate shootout

MXZ800
Stock run 1 12.8 91
Stock run 2 12.5 92
Polaris
Dragon 600
Stock run 1 12.5 95
Stock run 2 12.7 96[/b]
So this means that no matter what everyone else experiences all winter, those results take precidence???
The Doo dealer fukced up that race and didn't not even have the clickers anywhere near where they should be.

Do you REALLY believe that a 600 Poo is going to beat the 150+ hp, lighter, Doo???????????
Read these boards, the XP is for real...time and time again.

·
Registered
746 Posts

MXZ800
Stock run 1 12.8 91
Stock run 2 12.5 92
Polaris
Dragon 600
Stock run 1 12.5 95
Stock run 2 12.7 96[/b]
but in fairness those were not side by side runs so track conditions were different, and since they were the stock runs, whatever goofy clutching setup was delivered was run and we've all heard how easy (and necessary) it is to change the setting of the Doo primary clutch. So unless we're after being blindly brand loyal here... but this is a brand-specific forum so we can go that way if we want, just don't count on that when you line up against your buddies 800XP out there in the real world and think that you've got him covered with your 600CFI.

·
Banned
2,584 Posts
So this means that no matter what everyone else experiences all winter, those results take precidence???
The Doo dealer fukced up that race and didn't not even have the clickers anywhere near where they should be.

Do you REALLY believe that a 600 Poo is going to beat the 150+ hp, lighter, Doo???????????
Read these boards, the XP is for real...time and time again.[/b]
Yeah, it will numnutz. We're not sayin both sleds going 60 and punch it and the 600 will walk, the 800 would walk on it then. But, dicklicker, from a stop the 600 will obviously, or does have the propencity to take it...spank it....like you do to your monkey... to the century mark or around about.

Quit going down on SKI DOOS.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
but in fairness those were not side by side runs so track conditions were different, and since they were the stock runs, whatever goofy clutching setup was delivered was run and we've all heard how easy (and necessary) it is to change the setting of the Doo primary clutch. So unless we're after being blindly brand loyal here... but this is a brand-specific forum so we can go that way if we want, just don't count on that when you line up against your buddies 800XP out there in the real world and think that you've got him covered with your 600CFI.[/b]
"The MX Z 800R X. With improvements coming easy with clutching, the sled pulled to a 12.154-second ET at 101.12"

Still only less than .5 of a second faster than a stock 600 !

All I was pointing out was in that some conditions it'll run with it out of the crate I never said it would kick ass. The 600 probably hooked up better from what I understand of the conditons.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts