From my TV 7&4 Weather e-mail I received daily:

From the StormTeam Weather Center this is your Local Zone Evening Pinpoint
Dual Doppler Forecast:

In comes 2007, out goes the rain! (and the clouds and the wind!) As our
latest storm system departs the Great Lakes region, skies will become
mostly clear overnight and stay that way through early Thursday. Along with
the sunshine for the next several days, we’ll have more mild weather. High
temperatures will be in the 40’s, with some parts of central lower Michigan
approaching that 50 degree mark… not too bad for January!
As an added
bonus, the mostly clear skies for the next several nights will provide
optimal viewing for the Northern Lights. The Aurora Borealis is forecast to
be active and watchable from Northern Michigan on Tuesday and Wednesday
night.

Clouds will begin to increase on Thursday as a low pressure system
approaches. This one will bring a rain/snow mix to the area for Friday and
snow showers on Saturday. For the past few days, the long-term forecast
models have been advertising a southerly movement of some arctic air by the
end of next weekend. If this forecast holds true, it will start feeling
like January by the middle of the month, complete with some snow courtesy
of the Great Lakes. In the meantime, enjoy the mild days ahead of us. It’s
not every day you can walk outside in a sweatshirt at this time of year!

-Meteorologist Jayne Smith

The Forecast for Eastern Upper Michigan-including the cities of Sault Ste.
Marie, Newberry and St. Ignace…
MONDAY NIGHT: Decreasing Clouds. Becoming Less Windy. LOW: 20 to 25. NW
Wind at 10 to 20 mph, shifting to the SW.
TUESDAY: Mostly Sunny, Mild, and Breezy. HIGH: Near 40. SW Wind at 5 to 15
mph.

Forecast for Northern Lower Michigan-including the cities of Cheboygan,
Traverse City, and Gaylord…
MONDAY NIGHT: Becoming Partly Cloudy. Diminishing Wind. LOW: Near 25. NW
Wind at 5 to 15 mph, Shifting to the SW.
TUESDAY: Mostly Sunny, Mild, and Breezy. HIGH: 40 to 45. SW Wind at 5 to 15
mph.

Okay Saya...I know you want a piece of her :frech32:

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Every time I watch her ,I'm amazed at the dumb things she says.She's only been up here for a couple months,I guess we could give her a little time to smarten up.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here you go Saya, I'm always looking out for you: Jayne

WOW! I need a beer too, I forgot to put "wants a piece of this" in the topic title. Instead it says "Who's a Piece" :banghead:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Is she hot?? :dunno:

:tease:[/b]
Saya, all them dance lesson's means she's flexable, sounds like somethin you could take advantage of.HAHAHA
Brad

·
Registered
385 Posts
I don't think I've EVER seen a weather person that enjoys wintery stuff - every one I see is always happy that we get rain instead of snow, happy that it's warmer than usual, happy that they can say tomorrow it will be quiet chilly - ONLY 42 for a high( when it's supposed to be about 20 )!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???????????????????? :drunk:

·
Registered
385 Posts
I don't think I've EVER seen a weather person that enjoys wintery stuff - every one I see is always happy that we get rain instead of snow, happy that it's warmer than usual, happy that they can say tomorrow it will be quiet chilly - ONLY 42 for a high( when it's supposed to be about 20 )!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???????????????????? :drunk:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Is she hot?? :dunno:

:tease:[/b]
Saya, all them dance lesson's means she's flexable, sounds like somethin you could take advantage of.HAHAHA
Brad

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???????????????????? :drunk:[/b]
Wyatt Everhart from FOX 2 News Detroit...He is ALWAYS commenting how on much this weather hurts business in Northern Michigan and how much snow is needed for outdoor recreation "Up North". Stand up realistic guy that I have never heard say a warm day in winter is a good thing.

And he isn't even from Michigan. Grew up on the east coast and worked in Texas before Detroit.

On the other hand...hey Saya...guess what I am doing Wednesday & Thursday...look at my avatar for a guess. I figure since you are 100 miles away it's okay to poke at you :nutkick:

Honestly though, I was really hoping there would be plenty of snow for Biskit when he came home from his tropical vacation. This stuff really blows for his family as well as all the other people from West Branch north that rely on sledders.

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,409 Posts
Here you go Saya, I'm always looking out for you: Jayne

WOW! I need a beer too, I forgot to put "wants a piece of this" in the topic title. Instead it says "Who's a Piece" :banghead:[/b]
Wow, she's a fairy. That ain't happenin'............:frech32:

:smilielol:

Brad[/b]
Dude, in her spare time she likes to "spend time with her Parakete's".......Are ya kiddin' me?? :dunno: :drunk:

On the other hand...hey Saya...guess what I am doing Wednesday & Thursday...look at my avatar for a guess. I figure since you are 100 miles away it's okay to poke at you :nutkick:[/b]
No need to worry. I'm pretty sure that with your size, you can get away with it....:Wow1: :wut60: :banghead:

:beerchug:

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Tonight at 6:15 they had a pic of a full moon on, and this ditz went on and on about how she could always see a face on the moon and it must be the man in the moon,my wife says she has a face like a donkey ???? I dont know saya,but she'd prob'ly be glad to get him !!!!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No need to worry. I'm pretty sure that with your size, you can get away with it....:Wow1: :wut60: :banghead:

:beerchug:[/b]
Let me tell you what I have learned in the short 37 years on this earth. No matter how big you are...someone else can kick your azz. I might be big from working out, but that doesn't guarantee I can fight (though I can hold my own from previous training/experience). I still don't go looking for trouble. Not worth it. That's why I take jabs at you from far away :div20:

Hey, I'll take that as a compliment there girl...:div20:[/b]
Based on our earlier exchange off the forum, I have one thing to say...

"Zingy Zongy Zingy Zongy...oue oue oue" :beerchug:

I almost have cleared the house of all booze...just a little more to go before I go on the wagon for a while and get back in shape :drunk:

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tonight at 6:15 they had a pic of a full moon on, and this ditz went on and on about how she could always see a face on the moon and it must be the man in the moon,my wife says she has a face like a donkey ???? I dont know saya,but she'd prob'ly be glad to get him !!!![/b]
DAMN HER!!! I thought the Moon was made out of cheese. How could you see a face in it then :banghead: :dunno:

Don't worry, she won't be up there long. Just like Palace Hupue' , some Detroit station will hire her really cheap.

I wonder what ever happened to Palace? I remember seeing her as a plump 9 & 10 news girl 11 years ago having cat fights with that short haired girl. Then I saw her in a local TC bar with her crazy azz kids running around :smilielol:

·
Premium Member
25,409 Posts
Tonight at 6:15 they had a pic of a full moon on, and this ditz went on and on about how she could always see a face on the moon and it must be the man in the moon,my wife says she has a face like a donkey ???? I dont know saya,but she'd prob'ly be glad to get him !!!![/b]
Like I said before, I think I'll pass. Saya don't need another cookee one around..:nuts: IF, ya know what I mean. :div20:

·
Premium Member
25,409 Posts
Let me tell you what I have learned in the short 37 years on this earth. No matter how big you are...someone else can kick your azz. I might be big from working out, but that doesn't guarantee I can fight (though I can hold my own from previous training/experience). I still don't go looking for trouble. Not worth it. That's why I take jabs at you from far away :div20:
Based on our earlier exchange off the forum, I have one thing to say...

"Zingy Zongy Zingy Zongy...oue oue oue" :beerchug:

I almost have cleared the house of all booze...just a little more to go before I go on the wagon for a while and get back in shape :drunk:[/b]
:div20:

&

Might as well clean house my good man.........:drunk: :linemup: :celebrating:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts