Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the snow dance might work. It has been snowing since 8:00 this morning here and we got about an inch. It is suppose to snow harded this afternoon. Now I remember what snow looks like. Even the lake has a thin layer of ice. It was wide open up until two days ago.

Bring on that storm Denver got!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Coming down pretty good in Concord too,if I'd known a case of pneumonia was all it took to get snow I'da got sick 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
301 Posts
sitting here in MASS of all places and it is actually snowing out right now, this is the first white stuff i have seen all season.....good times :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
2" of fluff on the ground in Nottingham, and still coming down lightly. I went to Newington to get new tires on the truck - had fun driving home :banana: (when I wasn't stuck behind 20 mph creepers). I had to take the scenic route home because the Spaulding Turnpike northbound was at a complete standstill. There must have been a big accident somewhere north of Fox Run Road.

Maybe winter is finally here !

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts