• to close to say

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
lets hear it[/b]
:smilielol:

Ok... here's the first thing. Some people just happen to get lucky and get a fast sled. All depends on break in too. Have you put your sled up against others like it? It all depends on how you set your sled up and if you know what you are doing. From the way you posted your question I'm guessing you dont know much about sleds and if your buddy knows anything... you will get smoked. :flame: :smokin:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:smilielol:

Ok... here's the first thing. Some people just happen to get lucky and get a fast sled. All depends on break in too. Have you put your sled up against others like it? It all depends on how you set your sled up and if you know what you are doing. From the way you posted your question I'm guessing you dont know much about sleds and if your buddy knows anything... you will get smoked. :flame: :smokin:[/b]

ya race a prox 600 with when i had my 2003 zl efi it was very close he got me at the top end but my 600 ho is a hell of alot faster then the zl was...
and how would i get smoked ??? that makes alot of sense

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
^^If it was a race to which 600 will break down first, you are correct, the Cat will rule that race. Liberty 600 vs. 600 H.O. is the luck of the draw. I've raced them many times and it's almost spilt 50/50, nether win/lose by much.

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
I don't see why your going on with this bs. I raced 4 different 600ho's last year, and ended up with the same results. I would get it by 2-3 lengths out of the hole, and I would get it a little more on top end. my sled also is clutched, 1 ich track with 96 studs, and is set up as much as a sled could possibly be. a sled mechanic for a semi pro racer used to own it, and he set it up very well. my sled also has v force reeds and an equalizer.

Edit: forgot to add sled also has 2 degree timing

·
Premium Member
3,839 Posts
I don't see why your going on with this bs. I raced 4 different 600ho's last year, and ended up with the same results. I would get it by 2-3 lengths out of the hole, and I would get it a little more on top end. my sled also is clutched, 1 ich track with 96 studs, and is set up as much as a sled could possibly be. a sled mechanic for a semi pro racer used to own it, and he set it up very well. my sled also has v force reeds and an equalizer.[/b]
and ya wonder why you won

·
Registered
114 Posts
The poll should be between a 600ho iq and a 600ho rev, not the 600 edge. The 600ho rev will beet the edge, but from what i hear the 600ho rev cant beet the polaris 600ho

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
snowgoer987 - obviuosly u would beat a stock rev if u have all that shit done to your sled[/b]
does anyone keep thier clutching and jetting stock? there is soo much room for inprovement from the factorys and it is fairly in-expensive. i know a guy who had a 2002 xcsp600 and watched it SMOKE 800's that still had the factory clutching, yeah your motor might put out more hp. then the 600 poo but if he is getting more hp. to the track then you he will win

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.