Hardcore Sledder banner

Who would like the Brand forms put back the way the where?

• Put it back the way it was,it was much better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave it the way it is,I like it better this way

• Dont care its all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if you all like the Four Brand forms combined as it is now or individualized by motor and or chassies as it was before.
Myself I would like it back the way it was,right now it seems messed up and much harder to find the info you are looking for in my opinon,do anyone else agree or not?

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
why dont you just use the site and enjoy it the way it is instead of posting all your bright idea's and starting a pissing contest out here? jackass :frech32:

·
Registered
645 Posts
We should be glad we have a place too go with no snow. Hey keep up the great site Rob! :div20: :i_need_snow: :HCS_rules: We need some snow with all the cabin fever running wild around here!

·
Registered
12,705 Posts
I would like to know if you all like the Four Brand forms combined as it is now or individualized by motor and or chassies as it was before.
Myself I would like it back the way it was,right now it seems messed up and much harder to find the info you are looking for in my opinon,do anyone else agree or not?[/b]
The consolidation was done for a very good reason, but I’m sure Rob will check with you before he makes any more changes.

Just read your signature, looks like you’re riding here for free.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry for asking this guys didnt know it was a sore spot, i just liked it the way it was and enjoyed it that way and every time you get fimilar with something here it changes i have nothing aganist rob and the way he runs the site he does a great job and this is one of the greatest sledding site on the web and there is alot of great info here, but more and more it seems to get full with crap topics and now that everthing is combined we have to get through more and more topics like who will win firecat or RX1 and so on ,or how fast can this sled go, and the list goes on it seems like no one knows how to use the search fuction,Anyway if I would have know that everyone would have craped on it that way i wouldnt have asked so mods if you like close this topic down and i wont ask again and anything eles that changes i will adapt to it without questioning it.
Cheers

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
rob didnt you have a question thing a couple days ago askin everybody how they wanted it and they voted for the old way???? just wonderin

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Again sorry for causing a disterbunce on the matter i was just wondering if people like it this way or the old way I never saw the other question or poll rob had must have missed that one.it doesnt really matter to me as i read from all the arctic cat forms anyway.So if you like take my poll tread a delete it as it is a waste of space.also i would like to know how much it would cost to become a contrubting member here and how do you pay (paypal)and what advantages they get can anyone point me to some info as i really like this site and would like to keep it here.So basically how do i become a contubting member?

Cheers

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Again sorry for causing a disterbunce on the matter i was just wondering if people like it this way or the old way I never saw the other question or poll rob had must have missed that one.it doesnt really matter to me as i read from all the arctic cat forms anyway.So if you like take my poll tread a delete it as it is a waste of space.also i would like to know how much it would cost to become a contrubting member here and how do you pay (paypal)and what advantages they get can anyone point me to some info as i really like this site and would like to keep it here.So basically how do i become a contubting member?

Cheers[/b]
Last I heard Rob wasn't taking any Contributing Members until the site was up to par again.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Sorry for asking this guys didnt know it was a sore spot, i just liked it the way it was and enjoyed it that way and every time you get fimilar with something here it changes i have nothing aganist rob and the way he runs the site he does a great job and this is one of the greatest sledding site on the web and there is alot of great info here, but more and more it seems to get full with crap topics and now that everthing is combined we have to get through more and more topics like who will win firecat or RX1 and so on ,or how fast can this sled go, and the list goes on it seems like no one knows how to use the search fuction,Anyway if I would have know that everyone would have craped on it that way i wouldnt have asked so mods if you like close this topic down and i wont ask again and anything eles that changes i will adapt to it without questioning it.
Cheers[/b]
its meant to make the forum faster as a whole I will take it

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
I like it the way it is now. I think its more than you are used to the way it was and dont like changes. A lot of people are resistant to change, but sometimes its needed.
I kinda feel bad for Rob in a way. He tries to do things to make this place better and all people do is give him grief. They complain if he doesnt make changes and they complain when he does make changes.
I say do what you feel is the best for the good of the site, because you are never going to please everyone.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
whats your point? ... i like it how rob makes it ... if you dont just beat it.

16 years old .... knows all.......[/b]
Im agreeing with the joining of topics. Read for meaning.

Edit : Sorry, I should have quoted seperately. The thumbs up was directed to your comment, and the question to the topic starter.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.