Hardcore Sledder banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a stock f6 with 1in track with 102 studs, my friend has a 97 sxVmax 700 with triple pipes and i think it's bored or ported,1in track with 96studs, who will win in an open field race

·
Registered
71 Posts
chances are you will take him. You Arcitc Cat riders make me real angry lol. He MAY catch up to you depending on the length of the feild but you will definetly have him for the first few hundred feet i think. Correct me if i'm wrong anybody.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
F6 = 120ish hp
Piped ported 700 sx = 135 hp depending on who,s pipes.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Originally posted by Turk@Oct 14 2005, 05:53 PM
F6 = 120ish hp
Piped ported 700 sx = 135 hp depending on who,s pipes.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=930223
[/quote]

It all comes to putting the horsepower to the ground..... with that being said the f6 will win a short race, but if its a long race I dont see the f6 having much of a chance.

·
Registered
702 Posts
It would wanna be a short race for a piped 700 to have a problem :eek:oh4:
I have a piped 600 that'll run the ass of my new 600 Cat all day :cn:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
My family is a Yamaha Family all the way exept me, and ive rode all there sleds before My brother has a 99 SxVmax 600, 98 SRX 700 with LOTS!! of hop ups, my mom has a 00 SxVmax 600, an dmy dad has an SXR 700. All i can say is that my ZRT beat all of them exept the SRX and thats because the SRX has a big bore, pipes, reeds, clutching, 244? picks, .25 in track, and probly more that i dont know about. But my ZRT spanks the rest of them and an F6 will beat me.

My money is on the F6 for any length race all the way :div20:

·
Registered
644 Posts
i have a 97 sx 700 and my buddy has a 04 f6. he has a clutch kit, studs. i have ported cylinders,stock single pipe,reeds,1.187 in. camoplast track (no studs) and we raced across a fairly long field. out of the 20 times we raced he beat me 16 times.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I would have to agree with the consensus. The power to weight ratio of the F-6 is very impressive, and on a short run the F-6 would walk away. As far as top speed, if that triple is what you say it is, would go past the F-6 at like 90 mph or so. But for real world drags, the F-6 would more than likely prevail.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i am not trying to burst anyones bubble or anything but all artic cats kinda SUCK there all ways the ones broken down, well at least here in MI. we call them Ditch Pickles, there prolly called that other places too and my SX600 will own that F-6 sry to say but mine isnt stock haha PICKLE RIDERS haha sry

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Norris31@Dec 5 2005, 09:44 AM
i am not trying to burst anyones bubble or anything but all artic cats kinda SUCK there all ways the ones broken down, well at least here in MI. we call them Ditch Pickles, there prolly called that other places too and my SX600 will own that F-6 sry to say but mine isnt stock haha PICKLE RIDERS haha sry
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=1070280
[/quote]
we just races last week and i walked all over him 10 out of 10 times

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.