Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Sure, with my F8 when it comes out after the first of the year!!!!!!! They say it is on the way

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
ill race my Pantera against your F7. I got 20 bucks says i kick your ass. And yes its a Tourning sled.
Ill warn ya. I got 168 studs and a 1.25 inch track. :p B)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by dave cat 7@Dec 19 2002, 09:36 PM
i hear their will be a f-12 spring order, comes with nos bottle and chute
only kidding thats how rumors get started
Damn, now the girlfriend will have to ride the F8 and I will have to ride the F12... :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
i want to race my cusins ZR 600 EFI CC. he thinks he will waste me and i want to see the look on his face when my f5 whips his ass with the ground. :D

·
Registered
986 Posts
Sky Dog I ll race you any time or place & kick your butt. I got the weight on my F7 down to 311 lbs with the changes I did ..Pulled the motor & pipe --big hole in there now ,lots lighter .Drained all the gas lightened it up even more Going to make more changes let u know what I do dont want it to light when I race u have to keep it heavy enough to be safe for those high speeds

·
Registered
986 Posts
Sky dog if I put a 100 lbs of air in my air shocks will it be down to 211lbs? if so I bet a $100.00 I can beat you.. Big-guy keep ahead of the fllashing lights cause thats me HE_HE

·
Registered
242 Posts
Originally posted by dave cat 7@Dec 19 2002, 10:36 PM
i hear their will be a f-12 spring order, comes with nos bottle and chute
only kidding thats how rumors get started
Yea but they do make an F18 don't they. Oh wait thats a plane is'nt it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
your on sonny, my 2001 ZR 800 will kick your butt GOOD lets make it worth while how about putting up reg's. my wife wants to try my F-7 this way i can give her yours to keep. P.S. only if its below 20-F you have to help me pull it the 1010 kit is abitch to pull in cold weather.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I would love to race :rolleyes: an F7 with my Renegade 700 Just to see how bad my sled gets beat. My sled has a 136"x 1.25 and is also geared different than a 121" Ski-doo.
Who knows, I might get the hole shot but I doubt I would be able to hold it.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
At this point (sitting here staring outside at lovely brown dirt) I would race you with my 1979 ElTigre just to ride. I wouldn't care if I got my A$$ kicked. At least I would be riding. That poor F7 of mine just sits in the garage and whimpers that it wants to be ridden.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a coworker that has convinced himself that his f5 will walk all over my f7.I cant wait to beat the bag out of him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts