Hardcore Sledder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who thinks next years f7 wil acutally put out 140 horses i mean they have had another year to get these things ready so do you think they will be stronger runners??

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know but i have an f7 and i don't want next years f7 to be a stronger runner than mine so i was just wondering what you guys thought if cat would bump the hp up to where it is supose to be and maybe make it lighter or something

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
my money is on same motor , same horse power!
each dyno is different, maybe thats where cat got 140h.p.
if you look at what the f-7 beats, it has to be close to 140 h.p.!

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
lets see it is faster than a rev 800 at about the same weight. Poos cant touch it i think it is close to the 140hp mark remember a production motor varies if all the spec are on the high side the motor wont make as much hp as a motor that is right on the money

·
Registered
477 Posts
Originally posted by dave cat 7@Feb 21 2003, 09:49 PM
my money is on same motor , same horse power!
each dyno is different, maybe thats where cat got 140h.p.
if you look at what the f-7 beats, it has to be close to 140 h.p.!
Thats pretty safe money as far. As for hp Cat gets 138-140 by long hard pulls on the dyno as oppossed to the short cold ones most performance/dyno shops use.

·
Registered
437 Posts
dude dont be a dick, your making people who dont have f7's not want to buy them because you and a few other people are having problems with there f7's. Hell my dads f7 has just under 2000 miles and it runs great.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i bet i could out drive all of you and i'm only 16 all i do is hold it wide open down the trail and don't worry about nothing if we come to a rode we just keep going don't stop just go peop thk i am nuts but o well idc all i know is i am one agressive rider and can beat most people with more experiance than me so i do know how to drive it boys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.