Hardcore Sledder banner

121 - 140 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
New T-Cat with iact on the way. 2016 El Tigre 9000 for sale soon! Order #44 I think.
Came within a cat's whisker of ordering that 40th anniversary Indy 850

·
Super Advanced Member
2,227 Posts
I just spoke to me dealer (R&R Motorsports in Hazelhurst, WI) and he said they have sno checked 37 sleds so far. He thought they would end up somewhere in the 40's by the end of the day. He said they were hoping for 25 so it's going way better than they thought it would! Good news for AC.
I have a feeling Cats snowchecks will be very good, the RIOT is a hit.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
So the total ended at 46 spring ordered sleds from this group. Do you think that is a good or bad number for AC?

·
Premium Member
1,665 Posts
Bad IMO. But from claims on here cat did well. So I hope that they hit their numbers and maybe next year we get some new tech. And of course keep the prices on the cheap side of things.

·
Registered
693 Posts
So the total ended at 46 spring ordered sleds from this group. Do you think that is a good or bad number for AC?
I think it's good. Has to be a fair amount more than 2019 spring orders. Most dealers seem happy about the numbers. I'm sure there's some arcticchat guys that don't follow this site that ordered also.

Riot is going to be a winner. Hopefully the revised 800 is a overachiever. Also Cat needs to come out with something big next year to keep the momentum going.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I think it's good. Has to be a fair amount more than 2019 spring orders. Most dealers seem happy about the numbers. I'm sure there's some arcticchat guys that don't follow this site that ordered also.

Riot is going to be a winner. Hopefully the revised 800 is a overachiever. Also Cat needs to come out with something big next year to keep the momentum going.
I agree. I think the Riot is a winner also. And I think cat will have a new chassis next year. At least I hope so. I’m not a brand but higher and would love to see cat come out with something sweet! Yamaha also! It’s good for the sport.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
No sleds going down the line right now. I hear they are remodeling the factory.

I'm going to see if I can find out when they are making my model and tour the factory

121 - 140 of 191 Posts