Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 191 Posts

·
The Meat Man
15,701 Posts
Sno checked a Riot x and traded my 2017 xf8000 High Country Limited with 1800 miles. Happy with the deal.
So that would be #14 :bc:

·
Registered
'20 ZR8000 Ltd
3,366 Posts
Better price than here in canada. Although my dealer is throwing in some things. I am so excited to take it out of the crate this fall. I'm gonna pay about $3000 more with exchange rate and Onterrible Tax.
Not bad at all considering 25-30% difference in the dollar and 7% more tax, unless I missed something?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,665 Posts
So if I understand this, you guys are actually getting these sleds for less than sticker price? I figured at these prices there would be no deals...

·
Registered
131 Posts
I didn’t spring order but took advantage of low prices on existing 2019’s. Bought my first Cat zr60000rr, now have to stare at it all summer. Lol. I did get less for my trade than I hoped, but with the reduced prices on left overs & spring orders going to be tough for dealers to put a lot into trades.

·
Registered
19,991 Posts
So if I understand this, you guys are actually getting these sleds for less than sticker price? I figured at these prices there would be no deals...
Dealers probably selling them at cost. Last years sno check pricing was better than this year if you did the 1 year warranty and no financing. now everyone that will never order a sled can see it so they think it is super low.

·
Registered
167 Posts
So only 14 new 2020's ordered so far from this group. That's not good.
For me,there is no need to order new when my sled runs like a champ,and does everything I need it to do.

Hell,my everyday driver is going on 17 years old;it runs and looks too good to let it go.

21 - 40 of 191 Posts