Hardcore Sledder banner

181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Badger bought an 850 Skidoo OldCrow. (he lives just down the street from me) I wasn't counting him as part of the 53.
IC, he was just noting the count number.
I thought him buying an AC seemed a little odd seeing his previous comments

·
The Meat Man
15,701 Posts
IC, he was just noting the count number.
I thought him buying an AC seemed a little odd seeing his previous comments

Badger,

Before some of you were born or could afford a decent Cat. I am rooting for a comeback from Cat.

Unless I have to listen to K all the time. :rofl:

I'll have you know out OF the polls I have seen Cat is smashing the Snowcheck. Good to see.:bc:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,655 Posts
Ordered TCAT with IACT
Only did this because I got a tremendous trade deal for by 17 Turbo

Nice unit,

I got a chance to ride the 20 and it is really nice. The front end sticks like glue now and it was just tighter if tat makes sense. Should be dead nuts reliable now. My 17 winder has been awesome even with belts. You should love it. I even like the bronze colour in person. Much better looking on the snow.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I rode my buddies 19 he got mid season. We both had 17 TCATS, He was really impressed with the 19 over his 17 as well. We never had any belt issues and were running the TD max tunes
I went and saw the 20's at Kanata as well and didn't dislike the gold. Like others if I really want I can have the colour changed.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Also forgot to mention I'm putting on the GSE Power Sterling kit. As I gae and with my bad back I hope this will make the long trips more enjoyable. Will update with review early January

·
Registered
412 Posts
Badger,

Before some of you were born or could afford a decent Cat. I am rooting for a comeback from Cat.

Unless I have to listen to K all the time. :rofl:

I'll have you know out OF the polls I have seen Cat is smashing the Snowcheck. Good to see.:bc:

You keep talking up a good game for Cat to come back Badger but sending money to Canada and not Thief River Falls isn't helping too much.

·
The Meat Man
15,701 Posts
You keep talking up a good game for Cat to come back Badger but sending money to Canada and not Thief River Falls isn't helping too much.
I am smart enough to not be guinea pig of new 800, I did my part with the 800HO.

·
Registered
246 Posts
My 16 was rock solid. Never a hiccup in 10,000 plus miles mostly on TD powertrail. Only thing is they are basically worth nothing in the market place right now. If you can pick up a low miler or even new for a good price I would highly recommend it,
My 16 was very rock solid too, 9300 miles on ECO trail, still running very strong,no issues. It's for sale too.

181 - 191 of 191 Posts